TypeApp provides a top-notch email experience while managing all your email accounts securely. TypeApp intuitive & easy to use design makes emailing productive and fun.
All Your Mail Accounts in a single Email App
By supporting IMAP, POP3 as well as Exchange protocols, users can easily view and sync all email accounts from one Combined Inbox, while enjoying lightning fast true push email. TypeApp automatically configures your accounts once you sign-in!
Smart & Powerful
● Simplifying email with Clusters, automatically gathering relevant emails into expanding stacks
● Push notification service for all modern email providers
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one combined interface
● Smart Dynamic Conversations
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Combined Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/flagged
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A little rough around the edges and not updated for more than a year
For a service as large as Yahoo, it's unfortunate that TypeApp can't create a profile that works for users. However, it is possible to set it up as an IMAP account. However, if you are using Yahoo on the TypeApp Linux version, it works great (go figure). I don't know how secure the app is, but it does not add folders to my IMAP accounts like BlueMail. And there's the fact that it supports Linux in it's favor. Despite my appreciation for Linux version, this is just an average program on the Mac and I hope that it will not be discontinued. However, no updates in more than a year....
Works great on Mobile not so awesome on desktop
I have been using TypeApp on my Android phone for a few years and it's worked quite well. However, my lastest testing of TypeApp on the Mac desktop has not met my expectations. Where is the snooze option for emails? That's a requirement for my user experience.
Nice mail app with a modern sleek UI and access to most if not all mail services….only problem is it doesn’t really work. It’ll connect and download emails but once you start working on it, deleting and sending emails the app goes into a tailspin and eventually crashes or needs ot be force quit. I’ll try it again some day when it hits v1.0, as it stands now it’s a poor beta, until then I wouldn’t recommend it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Type App Inc
- 100.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019, TypeApp Inc.