WHAT'S NEW • El Capitan Compatibility
• TypeStyler is now fully compatible with Mac OS 10.11.x El Capitan
• All known bugs and visual anomalies have been corrected.
• Facebook, Flickr, Mail & iPhoto Sharing • Grunge Effects • Photo Cropping
TypeStyler is a powerful and intuitive page layout and graphic design app.
With its amazing depth of typographic control, TypeStyler is your secret weapon for creating eye popping graphics -- in minutes, not hours!
• Grunge Effects -- TypeStyler has always made stunning, gorgeous text. Now with the new Grunge Effects you can easily make aged, distressed, weathered and downright filthy-looking vintage graphics. You can choose styles with scratches, holes and beat up, worn out, weathered effects -- right from the Style Library! You can also modify, create and save your own Grunge Styles.
• Social Media Export -- Now you can share TypeStyler graphics by posting directly to Facebook and Flickr. You can also quickly attach them to Email or add them to your iPhoto library.
• Cropping & Positioning images within Objects -- This new version lets you adjust the position of pictures within both Text and Graphic Shapes. This is profoundly more useful and just plain fun, too.
** FULL-FEATURED PAGE LAYOUT PROGRAM, PERFECT FOR: **
• Web Graphics
• Video Titles
• Spinning Logos
• Picture Cubes
• Personalized Gift Bags and Boxes
• Disc Labels and Inserts
• Screen printing
• Packaging Prototypes
** MORE COOL FEATURES **
• TypeStyler's unique 3D Visualizer lets you interactively wrap your designs on geometric models such as spheres, cones, disks, planes and cylinders.
• Plus, the many Bottle, Bag, and Can models let you design commercial-quality packaging prototypes. You can add labels and make them spin, then export them as QuickTime movies or simply add them to your document as stunning 3D graphics.
• Make it big! TypeStyler's built-in PosterMaker utility lets you print your artwork at any size you need, from postage stamp to billboard.
• TypeStyler works seamlessly with Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, XPress®, Keynote®, and many other popular applications. It's a perfect fit for your design process and a must-have tool in every Mac graphic artist's toolbox.
All installed fonts are available for use in TypeStyler 11.4.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app that is severly outdated.
I used to use the heck out of this app back in the day. Very useful tool for type tweeking, but they folks here just keep using that old user interface that feels like the mac classic and it doesn't work with newer mac systems. Either sell the software off to someone who will update it regularly or start over from scratch and give the public what they deserve. I hated to leave a crappy review, but come on guys, you can do much better for us.
Doesn’t work in Sierra or High Sierra
I used the old version of this app and longed for years for them to upgrade it to work on OSX. They finally did, but they seem to be back to the old tricks of not updating the app. It will not open in Sierra or High Sierra. Don’t waste your money until they update it. No customer service, no response to questions, no updates. Seems to be a dead program again. Yet Apple continues to sell it in the app store and they continue to sell it on their website. BTW, Apple has announced that they will in the future support only 64 bit apps and they urge developers to update 32 bit apps. This is a 32 bit app. I wonder what the chances are that a 64 bit version will ever see the light of day. We can hope.
There are no other words to reflect the comprehensiveness and applicablity of this program, other than Great. It is the fastest, most responsive of any of the family of graphic-style applications I have yet used on the Mac since the ‘80s. It used to be more expensive, too, so I can’t quite reconcile how it can now be offered so relatively inexpensively and work as well as it does. It is a bargain and a half. And I have used it since V.1.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.