Fight to be king of the (ant)hill in TyrAnt, an award-winning real-time strategy game! Take charge of a new and vulnerable colony of Leafcutter ants. Balance limited resources, react to genetic mutations and fend off invaders—including your friends in multiplayer mode!
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ALL-ACCESS PASS FROM TOUCH PRESS GAMES.
Download today and subscribe for new games and expansions every single month. ARE YOU GAME?
- Best Gameplay Nominee - Games for Change Awards 2014
- Shortlisted for Best Game with a Purpose, TIGA Games Industry Awards 2013
As you fight epic battles, discover the hidden world of ants. Learn how they eat, communicate and reproduce. Manage your colony (including foragers, soldiers and miners) as they work together in large numbers to survive in diverse and fragile ecosystems. Battle in multiplayer mode to compete for resources and defend your territory.
You’ll have to strategize how to ensure your colony’s survival:
Can you gather enough food? Harvest leaves for your subterranean fungus garden!
Can you defend your territory from invading red ants? Protect the nest from hostile neighboring colonies!
Can you build the colony to the point where it can fuel a majestic nuptial flight?
Campaign through multiple levels set in unique environments. Mutations, which improve abilities or add new challenges, are earned after each level, ranging from increased jaw strength for soldier ants, to decreased pheromones for worker ants.
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Come on guys...
The game (or whatever tiny part I can play) so far is fine. Nothing bad. This game is educational and (supposedly) fun. The bad part is that I looked at the manual, and it showed so many things that looked great...that you can only do if you pay $8. $8 is far too much for any app that most people would pay for. I refuse to spend that much on an app and I'm sure most would feel the same. I know the game is new, but you won't make much money with the price this high. I got some of the best apps and games for free. Paying for something almost never happens, and when it does it's for good reason. This app just doesn't seem like it's worth so much more than everything else that's free.
P.S. I love the idea though. I love bugs and I love studying ants. This game seems like a game I would enjoy very much
Wish I could actually play
I don’t want to pay to play the whole game . I thought it was a very cool idea and it would be an game that I would love to play freely without having to pay to do more stuff.
But I think it’s an ok game and you shouldn’t be paying $8 dollars to unlock different stuff from the game
- Touch Press Inc
- 317 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass $4.99
- Tyrant complete game $7.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.