Download the power of possible. The U.S. Bank Mobile App puts a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – anytime, anywhere. Our app is fully compatible with iOS 12.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology.
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions.
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Face ID® (iPhone® X only) or Touch ID® (iPhone 5s and later models only); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch® (iPhone 6s and later).
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in.
• View balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts.
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts.
• Receive customized account alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, large transactions, and more.
• Find nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs.
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use your iPhone camera to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free Mobile Check Deposit.2
• Securely send, request and receive money – even conveniently split a bill among as many as ten people – with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels fast, directly from account to account.3
• Transfer between your U.S. Bank accounts.
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier.
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank Bill Pay.
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel anytime before processing.
• Stay on track with convenient payment reminders via text1 or email.
• Receive eBills, delivered right to your account from billers that offer them.
KEEP YOUR CARDS TRAVEL-READY
• Set up travel notifications to inform us of your travel plans up to 90 days in advance, ensuring that your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards are ready for use wherever you go.
• When you allow the app to access your location, we can verify that you and your U.S. Bank Visa® card are together, whether home or away – helping you minimize your risk of fraud and avoid unnecessary transaction declines while traveling.
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions.
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
o Easily add your U.S. Bank Visa® credit or debit card4 to Apple Pay.
o Update your contact information.
o Change your ATM PIN.
o Order checks and more.
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips.
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. Recipients must have an eligible bank account in the United States. Terms and conditions apply. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
4. Eligibility requirements apply.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2019 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Redundant, a Nightmare!
This app is a nightmare. It is slow, takes to long, and does not allow you to pay more than one bill at a time. Us Bank’s online site does not support iPads, so the app is my only option. I just spent well over an hour with technical support and to no avail. This app is not intuitive, it uses different verbage than the online website, and asks too many questions before allowing you to pay one bill, then you have to go through all of the questions for the next bill. Why can’t they have a default setting, like the old website, and allow those who want, to use it, and allow the rest of us to quickly pay bills without so many options, and without taking all day. After 50 years as a US bank customer, I will find another bank if they can’t allow us to return to effortless and fast and efficient bill paying. This is the worst finance app I have ever used! USBank keeps adding and increasing fees to pay for multi-million dollar software like this? What a joke and a waste of customer time and money!
Seems to work fine now
Started using this app about two weeks ago. Not sure what was going on back in March but whatever it was it’s been cured now. Love the check deposit feature where I can just take pictures of the front and back of the check rather than going to a branch or ATM. Everything else works flawlessly as well, no crashes or mid transaction failures as others have described. Being a banking app, I suspect it wouldn’t work or even launch if you have an iOS device that is jail broken.
Worse App Ever!
I have been a US Bank customer for probably 25 years. In fact I moved out of the US Bank Service area 5 years ago and still continued to bank with US Bank. But frustration with this app and it’s continued issues may force me to find a new bank. I’m sick of the constant updates. While they may bring out a new useless feature that is likely a brain fa*t of some naive developer without thoroughly testing the changes and the impact to current functionality is pushing me over the edge. Contact US Bank support? Even worse! Can’t be the app - must be my device! Their answers are along the line of completely reset your devise, lose all data, or get a new devise..... Nope! Changing over to a true on-line bank. I don’t need this frustration.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.