The U.S. Bank Mobile App puts a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – anytime, anywhere. Our app is fully compatible with iOS 13.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology.
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions.
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Touch ID® (iPad® Pro, iPad Air 2, iPod mini 3 or later); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch® (iPad Pro only).
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in.
• View balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts.
• View e-statements and transaction history for most accounts.
• Receive customized account alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, large transactions and more.
• Find nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs.
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use your iPad camera to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free mobile check deposit.2
• Securely send, request and receive money – even conveniently split a bill among as many as ten people – with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels fast, directly from account to account.3
• Transfer between your U.S. Bank accounts.
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier.
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank bill pay.
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel anytime before processing.
• Stay on track with convenient payment reminders via text1 or email.
• Receive e-bills, delivered right to your account from billers that offer them.
KEEP YOUR CARDS TRAVEL-READY
• Set up travel notifications in the app to inform us of your travel plans up to 90 days in advance, ensuring that your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards are ready for use wherever your travels take you.
• When you allow the app to access your location, we can verify that you and your U.S. Bank Visa® card are together, whether home or away – helping you minimize your risk of fraud and prevent unnecessary transaction declines.
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions.
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
o Easily add your U.S. Bank Visa® credit or debit card to Apple Wallet™.
o Update your contact information.
o Change your ATM PIN.
o Order checks and more.
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips.
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Services Agreement for more information.
3. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Terms and conditions apply. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank mobile banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2019 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Redundant, a Nightmare!
This app is a nightmare. It is slow, takes to long, and does not allow you to pay more than one bill at a time. Us Bank’s online site does not support iPads, so the app is my only option. I just spent well over an hour with technical support and to no avail. This app is not intuitive, it uses different verbage than the online website, and asks too many questions before allowing you to pay one bill, then you have to go through all of the questions for the next bill. Why can’t they have a default setting, like the old website, and allow those who want, to use it, and allow the rest of us to quickly pay bills without so many options, and without taking all day. After 50 years as a US bank customer, I will find another bank if they can’t allow us to return to effortless and fast and efficient bill paying. This is the worst finance app I have ever used! USBank keeps adding and increasing fees to pay for multi-million dollar software like this? What a joke and a waste of customer time and money!
I trust this bank to do the right thing for me, the customer support people go out of their way by making very helpful suggestions. In 2007 I had some huge decisions to be made. The recession was looming and I had made some untimely decisions. U.S. Bank helped me through this while other banks were in the news regarding unethical practices, but not US Bank. I would love to list all of the people that has helped me but there are to many to mention. After retiring and with the pandemic I had received amazing help with getting a low interest rate for my new home.
I could never imagine using a different bank as I trust them and know they will do the tight thing.
Tried to deposit checks via mobile app because when I went through bank drive through ( no inside banking yet), teller was really trying to decrease number of people going through drive through who could accomplish what they needed via mobile app, which I understand.
So today I am trying to figure out how to deposit checks using my mobile app.
There are some directions, but they are not very specific, in particular, the part about taking a photo of the check. Doesn’t tell you to use a dark background. You find that out when you have used a light back ground.
After I cancelled and tried again, and thought I had done everything correctly, I got an error sign. No explanation, Just an exclamation point in a coloted triangle that said error. After cancelling and trying several times with the same result, I gave up.
I did try depositing a different check, and that proceeded smoothly; so I have no idea why the first check wasn’t processed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- U.S. Bancorp
- 157.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 U.S. Bancorp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.