Complete everyday banking needs from almost anywhere. Such as sending and receiving money, depositing funds and more with the award-winning U.S. Bank Mobile App.
Fast and secure login.
• Quickly log in with the same username and password as your online banking account.
• Don’t have an online banking account? Enrolling is easy directly in the mobile banking app.
• Set up Face ID®2 for a more convenient login experience.
Simple account dashboard.
• Quickly view all U.S. Bank accounts and balances in one spot: checking, savings, credit cards, loans and more.
• View recent transaction details with just a tap.
• Access Zelle®3, mobile check deposit and other commonly used features from the quick-action menu.
• View personalized financial Insights based on spending habits.
Your virtual banking assistant, U.S. Bank Smart AssistantTM.
• Monitor and manage accounts by asking "What is the routing number for my checking account?" and more.
• Move money where you need it by saying “Transfer $50 from checking to savings." and more.
• Better understand your spending by requesting details like, "How much have I spent on groceries this month?" and more.
Helpful, personalized financial Insights.
• Advice & guidance – Insights give access to monthly credit scores, recommendations on how to save and grow your money, and more!
• Budgeting & spend tracking – review monthly spend tracking in key categories like groceries, subscriptions and receive enhanced transaction details.
• Security & control – receive alerts to potentially duplicate charges, low balances and real-time purchase notifications.
Easy money movement.
• Quickly send and request money, or split the bill, with friends and family using Zelle.
• Deposit checks from home, now including government checks with increased daily and monthly limits.
• Pay and manage billers all in one place in the app.
• Transfer money between U.S. Bank accounts.
Secure card control.
• Set up travel notifications, activate cards, change your PIN, lock and unlock a card or report it lost or stolen within the app.
• Add cards to PayPal or mobile wallet for easy access when shopping.
• Customize notifications to get alerts on deposits, withdrawals, transactions, statement availability, and more.
Explore products and offers.
• Find and apply for checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, loans and more.
• Browse checking, credit cards and lending accounts tailored to small businesses.
• Apply directly from the mobile banking app and you can often get a decision within minutes.
Help when you need it.
• Explore the Help Center for answers to commonly asked questions.
• Learn how to complete common banking tasks with helpful tutorials on Digital Explorer.
• Schedule an appointment with a banker when it’s most convenient for you.
• Get real-time support with guided help or CoBrowse with a banker.
The Fine Print:
1. Javelin Strategy & Research ranks the U.S. Bank Mobile App as a leader in the Ease of Use, Customer Service and Account Opening categories in its 2020 Mobile Banking Scorecard.
2. Face ID is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
3. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
© 2021 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
New, helpful features in the app!
• A unique Zelle QR code can now be used to share contact information so someone can easily add you as a recipient.
• Receive notices when a new credit card has shipped and ready to be activated.
• Now view account information for small business commercial loans and lines.
• Easily identify past payments with an improved bill pay history page.
Ratings and Reviews
Such An Amazing Interface!
I’ve been a US Bank member for years, and my favorite feature of the whole company, is its seamless Online Banking System. I’m not someone who typically leaves reviews, but this is an app I will happily make an exception for!
US Bank has streamlined the process of managing and moderating your account through this app. The interface is extremely easy to navigate and put all the most important information right in front of you as soon as you log in. There is no digging around or wasting time sorting through countless tabs, just to ultimately not end up finding what you’re looking for. The homepage provides clear insights into your transaction history, allowing for quick and easy comprehension of where and how your money is being moved around. On top of that, the app’s homepage takes advantage of the smartphone platform by providing convenient shortcuts for using the most popular online banking tools. This is excellently performed through implementing small, easy to understand, button shortcuts located at the bottom of your screen, ingeniously positioned so they are out of the way, yet still readily available, and oriented so they will never block any of the important information displayed on the homepage.
Overall, this app is beyond what I would ever expect from any large bank. And having superseded my expectations, I would certainly recommend it to anyone using US Bank without a doubt.
Very Good App - mostly!
The app is mostly very functional, as they have made improvements over the last few upgrades. I love the facial recognition feature to open the app on my iPhone 11. I also love how easy it is to deposit a paper check remotely. The most recent update a couple of weeks ago to bill pay may not be that great of an improvement since it appears to be a listing of billers alphabetically with scheduled payments listed immediately below each biller. You have to scroll the entire list of billers to find all that are scheduled. There is a calendar page showing when a bill will be paid, but you must tap a circle on a day to show who is being paid - In my view this is an extra step. The previous version showed a listing of billers scheduled to be paid, sequenced in chronological order of the pay date - simply more straightforward. I would like to see the current “Pay Bills” feature present this chronological method again, either with another page, or the ability to sort the biller list by pay date. I have also requested numerous times that the mobile app provide a dollar sum of the upcoming payments scheduled, as a quick way to verify that there are sufficient funds in the payment account, else I have to pull up the trusty calculator app, and do the summation manually - the webpage gives a sum; why not your app too? All other functions, payments, deposits, transfers, etc. seem to work exceptionally well - never had a “banking error”.
Best Mobile Bank App
I’ve only had two bank accounts my entire 28 years. First with Bank Midwest and it was the worst few years of banking ever. The mobile app did was like using windows 98 in the year 2010. I have had US Bank for several years now and besides being one of the best banking institutions around, even though I’ve only had one other account, I can say this because I come from a large family and every single member uses US Bank. All my siblings, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. The mobile app is so easy to use and it’s not confusing at all. The moment you log in your accounts are listed; if you have multiple they are all right there as soon as you sign in. There are not many buttons to click so it’s easy to navigate to what you need. I will forever use my mobile app for all my banking needs; you can even upload a check. I still like to go into my banks building to do some of my banking because I love to keep up with the staff. But as far as mobile banking apps go this is the one to have. So, if you don’t have US Bank as your banking institution I suggest you take all your money out of the bank you use now, head to the nearest US Bank and open an account ASAP. Then you can have access to the best bank and the best mobile banking app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- U.S. Bancorp
- 231.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 U.S. Bancorp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.