With Union Bank's secure mobile banking application, our personal and commercial account holders can easily access account information and conduct banking transactions. Available to all Union Bank of Vermont and New Hampshire customers, our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, review recent transactions, pay bills, send money to family and friends and check messages from laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
Union Bank mobile app Features:
- Account Management
- View account balances
- Review recent transactions and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and your accounts with other financial institutions
- Sign-up for eStatements
- View cleared check images
- View your credit card transactions
- Send and receive money using Person to Person (P2P) with friends, family or anyone with a debit card or mobile phone number
- You can also transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you have with other financial institutions
- Transfer funds to others with accounts at Union Bank
- Transfers between Union Bank accounts are immediate
- P2P transfers are secure and free
Deposit Funds Electronically
- Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks from your smartphone
- Simple and secure, snap a picture of your check, enter the amount and push a button
- View your mobile deposit in your account immediately
- Pay bills
- View recently paid bills and scheduled payments
- Enhanced bill payment including adding, editing and deleting payees
- Setup one-time or recurring payments for multiple payees
Personal Financial Management Tool
- View all account balances from multiple financial institutions in one convenient location
- Create a budget, track your income and spending habits
- Review transactions by spending categories from all of your Union Bank accounts and any other accounts you choose to include (credit cards, checking and brokerage accounts at other financial institutions)
- Create and approve ACH transfers using the Union Bank mobile app
- Enjoy enhanced features for approval levels, dates/times, and geographical location anytime/anywhere
- Includes Positive Pay, a powerful fraud prevention tool
Locate ATMs and Branches Secure Messaging and Alerts
- Send and receive messages about your account transactions and confidential matters using Union Bank's enhanced security system
- Receive secure notifications for low balances, a reminder that a bill payment is due, or when transfers and payments have been made
- Customize your accounts to receive security alerts about possible fraud activity
- Multifactor Authentication- Union Bank will send an email, SMS text, or voice phone call to authenticate your banking session when you login from an unknown device. Additional authentication may be required for high value transactions.
Our mobile app is built on HTML5 technology to provide the best user experience on any size display, smartphone or tablet. Our mobile app utilizes 128-bit SSL encryption and has Touch Authentication (on devices that support a fingerprint sensor) for login authentication.
Enhancements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Patricia Palmer CHECKING SAVINGS
The site is very easy to navigate——BUT the best part of Union Bank is your staff. I live 1500 miles away and it is like being next door to the bank. When I moved here I opened a account at another bank that I soon closed.
Not ready for prime time
The latest version of the app has a redesigned UI which is a little better than before as the main choices are in icons on the front page. The mobile deposit option seldom works the first time and often never works despite multiple app restarts. The app takes the account to be deposited to and the amount and then the pictures of the front and back of the check and then goes to a processing screen that usually goes on for many minutes with no end result and seldom completes quickly with an accepted deposit. The other error in the latest version is a totally blue screen that never goes away. It is frustrating to do all the work of entering everything and taking the pictures with no result.
Check deposit feature is worst
I use several banking apps and this one has the worst mobile check deposit function. It requires the words “Mobile Check Deposit” to be written on the check and it takes several tries to recognize those words and the endorsement. I even had a rubber stamp made so that it wasn’t about my handwriting.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Union Bankshares, Inc.
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Union Bankshares, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.