This is free video surverillance client for intelligent device with an advanced P2P protocol.
- Support Virtual tour, Hemisphere and Cylinder View
- Live view H.264 720P/1080P up to 30FPS
- Dual way audio
- Remote Parameter setting
- Remote query alert and playback
- Support cloud recording video
- Support notification with a snapshot
- Support WiFi doorbell
- Support WiFi battery camera
- Support 4G wireless battery camera
- Support Solar WiFi/4G wireless camera
- Support Panoramic camera
improve router compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This does interface with the doorbell however it’s almost impossible to review the recordings unless you’ve got a couple hours to find the exact spot. Then there’s no way to schedule the PIR (motion detection). The low sensitivity setting of the PIR sensor is still too sensitive for any type of Urban environment. The most annoying thing is you can’t change the tone that it uses which it “ding dongs” 5 or 6 times just for motion detection. You can’t expect people that actually have jobs during the day to have this feature installed as it would be entirely too disruptive. It only pushes a notification not any type of image preview to the phone and there’s no option to do this.
Camera works, mic works, software is weak
I bought this device a few months ago and was very pleased at the ease of setup and install. The camera is good quality as is the speaker and mic. The software not so much.
The software seems to glitch when trying to go back and review events, it does not scroll and when it does, it jumps to the first recording- not helpful.
The alerts you get from this device make me want to punch kittens. It’s not just one “ding dong” it keeps dinging until you open the app, there are no settings to adjust this- do NOT have your ringer turned on while you are at work if you don’t want everyone staring at you every time a car passes by or when the wind blows a tree limb.
I think with some attention to the UI of this app this device could be a 5 star app easily.
Many improvements needed
I think the app has potential. However, it will need to be updated to do the followings:
1. Service connection must be fast enough so users can view the moving objects which triggered the notification.
2. Recording doesn’t always work since sometimes I went back and it didn’t have anything on the cloud. I would imagine for every activity notification I should get a video clip or snapshot to go with it. If not, the app shouldn’t send that notification. I think a good solution for this would be to have a the doorbell wake up and start recording and if the movement persists for more then 10, 15 secs, then send a notification with a video clip. This will filter out a lot of unnecessary alerts.
3. The app should allow for targeting motion detection for a specific zone at a specific range so it wouldn’t go off all time. I have a little tree in front of my house and each time the wind blows through which caused the tree to move, a notification is sent to me.
4. The app should only send the notification if it detect a person or animal movement only.
- Hongbo Wang
- 50.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © UBIA Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.