Control panel for managing UbiBot’s IoT device series.
This version of the App provides the following features:
1) Data management: View real-time and historical IoT sensor data, graph raw or average data, share data channels and groups, manage automatic alerts when readings cross user-defined thresholds, export data in CSV format.
2) Device Management: adjust sampling rates for the sensors on the IoT device, enable/disable sensors, change how often the devices synchronises with the UbiBot IoT Platform, monitor data usage, view device details (battery status, serial number, etc.)
3) Logs and messages: manage data logs, view alert notifications and see details of data imports and exports.
4) IoT Device Setup: Setup device Wi-Fi and GPRS (not available on WS1)
5) Account management: Create user account, update account details, password reset.
1. Fix bugs.
2. Correct some mistakes of localization files.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful app. Software decent. Future improvements:
1. Zoom in IOS App particularly the data plots.
2. Finer time widows, i.e. any hour resolution.
3. More external sensor ports independent of power feed.
4. Embedded web page for local data viewing/extraction.
I am monitoring heat/cool system and don’t need remote access but would need embedded web access.
Very happy otherwise.
- Dalian Cloud Force Technologies CO., LTD
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dalian Cloud Force Technologies CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Credits (UbiBot.io) $9.99
- 1 Credit $0.99
- 21 Credits (UbiBot.io) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.