Access all services related to Ubisoft games with the new Ubisoft Connect companion App.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF UBISOFT PLAYERS
- Connect with all players, across all platforms, on all games
- See what your friends are playing, check their achievements, and make new connections
PLAY MORE, GET MORE
- Enhance your playing experience with game-specific challenges you can track in the app
- Unlock unique rewards: weapons, character outfits, emotes, consumables, and more
- Earn XP and increase your Ubisoft Connect level to collect Units you can spend on unique rewards and discounts
KNOW MORE AND IMPROVE
- Access your game stats and performances at anytime.
- Compare yourself with your friends, no matter which platform they play on
- Get Smart Intel to improve your gaming sessions and sharpen your skills
- Stay up to date with news and events for your favorite games thanks to our feed
Looking forward to seeing you in the Ubisoft community!
Here's a little recap of what's new in this latest update:
* The Ubisoft Club App has been revamped to become the new Ubisoft Connect companion App
* The loyalty program is even more generous, with unlimited XP available thanks to Time-Limited Challenges
* The "Daily Login" feature is now known as "Smart Intel”, and is available for supported games
* Everyone’s favorite chatbot, Sam, has retired after years of diligent work
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Probably one of the only good Game Developer App
The quality of this Application our Classes every other Gaming App in many ways from its Simplicity, speed, and Content plus accessibility. meanwhile on the Psn app of EA they take literal minutes to load a page.
The Program really helps with accessing the challenges as well as the Ubisoft Club Rewards where I’m in a match in R6 and I can claim my Awards from a Challenge like that; or while I’m exploring the new AC Odyssey, I can see what the Ubi Club has to offer. And the Sam chat thingy I thought it was gonna be a mediocre chat bot but it’s very helpful and really actually shows me insight on my gameplay especially on the pvp modes.
Very Good App Highly Recommend-5/5
This app is awesome as it allows you to access your Ubisoft club account, see the games you have, enroll in challenges and allows you to unlock items using your Ubisoft credits all within the app. The bot gives you your daily stats and provides information, videos, and information towards your games. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish they made more challenges to access each week with all of their games. AC Odyssey and GR Breakpoint are a few examples of games lacking in this area as The Division 2 and Rainbow 6 Seige have these extra challenges which earn you Ubisoft club points. I find myself wanting to unlock all the extra items for the games I play but you don’t always get all the points in the game to purchase them all. This stinks as some games have these challenges and takes away from playing other games. I also think there should be challenges each week for games individually and I think Ubisoft would benefit more by hosting a weekly challenge globally for a specific game. Like this week would be D2 challenge of getting 5M cleaner kills and whoever plays the game that week and gets kills/points would get a prize at the end of the week. This would promote this app even more and be a win for Ubisoft in promoting the less popular titles as they can rotate a game or multiple titles each week.
(Just for rainbow )
So today was the new season (steal wave) and everyone ping was really high, next round we couldn’t pick out operators because of ping. Everyone chose there ops but I could because I wasn’t existing? We couldn’t connect to match so I was asked to leave by another teammate, so I left and I tried to connect back but I couldn’t I asked my friend to no try that hard so I don’t get banned for leaving. He said the ping was really high most people left the game. If you could figure out what happened because some of my teammates got banned for not connecting back that would be nice
- 54 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.