Access all services related to Ubisoft games with the new Ubisoft Connect companion App.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF UBISOFT PLAYERS
- Connect with all players, across all platforms, on all games
- See what your friends are playing, check their achievements, and make new connections
PLAY MORE, GET MORE
- Enhance your playing experience with game-specific challenges you can track in the app
- Unlock unique rewards: weapons, character outfits, emotes, consumables, and more
- Earn XP and increase your Ubisoft Connect level to collect Units you can spend on unique rewards and discounts
KNOW MORE AND IMPROVE
- Access your game stats and performances at anytime.
- Compare yourself with your friends, no matter which platform they play on
- Get Smart Intel to improve your gaming sessions and sharpen your skills
- Stay up to date with news and events for your favorite games thanks to our feed
Looking forward to seeing you in the Ubisoft community!
Here's what's new:
· General bug fixes
· Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
If your into video games more specifically Ubisoft games this is a must have you get way more out of your games and best of all it’s free and sure if your new to Ubisoft games or just started using Ubisoft Connect p.k.a Ubisoft Club and Uplay you may not have a lot of credits to buy certain items that you may want for a certain game but all you need to do is complete the listed challenges in the appropriately named “challenges ” section if the game is compatible with them cause some don’t have any but when you get enough xp to level up your account you also get credits for that if I remember correctly but you can also earn badges to display on your profile but some items are locked behind badges or watching Ubisoft live events you can also connect your PlayStation and Xbox account but I’m also pretty sure Ubisoft connect is also available on PC so in the end you don’t have to use this but definitely worth it to get exclusive in-game items like weapons clothes or skins and occasionally even a DLC which is always pretty awesome
This app is awesome as it allows you to access your Ubisoft club account, see the games you have, enroll in challenges and allows you to unlock items using your Ubisoft credits all within the app. The bot gives you your daily stats and provides information, videos, and information towards your games. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish they made more challenges to access each week with all of their games. AC Odyssey and GR Breakpoint are a few examples of games lacking in this area as The Division 2 and Rainbow 6 Seige have these extra challenges which earn you Ubisoft club points. I find myself wanting to unlock all the extra items for the games I play but you don’t always get all the points in the game to purchase them all. This stinks as some games have these challenges and takes away from playing other games. I also think there should be challenges each week for games individually and I think Ubisoft would benefit more by hosting a weekly challenge globally for a specific game. Like this week would be D2 challenge of getting 5M cleaner kills and whoever plays the game that week and gets kills/points would get a prize at the end of the week. This would promote this app even more and be a win for Ubisoft in promoting the less popular titles as they can rotate a game or multiple titles each week.
Probably one of the only good Game Developer App
The quality of this Application our Classes every other Gaming App in many ways from its Simplicity, speed, and Content plus accessibility. meanwhile on the Psn app of EA they take literal minutes to load a page.
The Program really helps with accessing the challenges as well as the Ubisoft Club Rewards where I’m in a match in R6 and I can claim my Awards from a Challenge like that; or while I’m exploring the new AC Odyssey, I can see what the Ubi Club has to offer. And the Sam chat thingy I thought it was gonna be a mediocre chat bot but it’s very helpful and really actually shows me insight on my gameplay especially on the pvp modes.
Very Good App Highly Recommend-5/5
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 54.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.