You asked, our entirely redesigned UBS Financial Services app answers. Based on an award-winning approach and created in collaboration with UBS Financial Advisors and clients like you, the new app helps you navigate your life, your wealth and what you want to accomplish.
- Gain a more complete view of your financial life in an all-new experience including:
- A sleek, easy-to-use design
- A more complete view of wealth across your financial life
- New ways to see life’s milestones—so you can plan ahead
- Personalized content based on your interests
- Enhanced tools to manage accounts and cash
- One-click connection to your Financial Advisor
Use of the UBS Financial Services app is subject to terms and conditions. Other restrictions may also apply. Certain products, functionalities and services described herein or contained or otherwise made available via this app may not be available to all clients or in all jurisdictions. This app is available via iPhone and iPad only and is provided free of charge to clients of UBS. The information you include in this app is for your personal use only. UBS will use your responses to personalize your digital experience, but will not update client records unless you confirm the information with your Financial Advisor. UBS account statements are the only official record of your UBS accounts. Information about external accounts is provided for your convenience and information only.
As a wealth management firm providing services to clients in the United States, UBS Financial Services Inc. is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a broker-dealer and an investment adviser, offering both brokerage and investment advisory services. Advisory services and brokerage services are separate and distinct, differ in material ways and are governed by different laws and separate contracts. It is important that you carefully read the agreements and disclosures UBS provides to you about the products or services offered. For more information, please review the pdf document at ubs.com/workingwithus.
© UBS 2015-2019. All rights reserved. UBS Financial Services Inc. is a subsidiary of UBS AG. Member FINRA. Member SIPC.
IS1905535 Exp. 11/30/2020
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. Needs to stop disabling Face ID every time there’s an update to the app. I’ve recently had to re-enable it 3 times in less than a week. Truly annoying.
2. I need to be able to select the priority of accounts I want to see. For example, I want to see my own accounts first, NOT my sister’s trust account (where I am trustee) or the CLOSED trust/estate accounts for my deceased parents where I was also trustee/executor. My accounts currently show up LAST.
3. Need to add access to our secure mailboxes. It’s annoying to get an email telling me I have new secure mail, but not be able to see it on my mobile device without having to go to a non-mobile enabled web page through a browser ( and all the extra authentication steps that takes).
Can’t login - fixed
Update: Reinstalling fixed the login issue, but should not have been necessary. Comment about Total Picture stands. Overall, UI is busy and cluttered, not well suited for a small phone screen.
Original review: Latest update won’t let me log in - says “unexpected error – try again later”. This has been going on for over a day (i.e., ever since I installed the update). Haven’t had this type of issue in quite awhile.
Also, prior to this update, still has the link for unenrolling from the Total Picture (UBS + outside accounts) located close to the link(s) for outside accounts; much too easy to tap by accident on a small phone screen – should be located somewhere else, preferably on a different menu or screen altogether (like under Settings).
Ok but not a fan yet
I agree with other review that landing page looks like an advertisement. Very cluttered and frankly not why I come to site. Should put much of this stuff in an education tab or some other category.
I like to get down to business when i go to the site. Either to pay bills or check balances. Don't find new site an advantage over the old site but will keep trying to learn it.
PS - what was wrong with the old site except for the fact it hadn’t been updated for a while? Don’t have to change something just for sake of changing it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.