Practice multi-part songs alone. Control the volume of each part separately, so you can:
* Listen to the song with all the parts
* Listen to just one or two or three parts
* Listen with several parts turned down low, so that the part you’re trying to learn comes through more clearly
* Sing along with the volume turned up on the part you’re trying to learn, making it easier for you to keep on track
* Sing along with the volume turned down on your part, challenging yourself to stay on track even with other parts dominating
* Sing along with the volume turned off on your part — the ultimate challenge
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.