uCamPro HD (only for iPad) allows you to monitor multiple live video and audio feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Background audio monitoring
▶ Record Audio/Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Support MPEG-4/H264
▶ Support HTTPS
▶ Support Dropbox and Google Drive
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom and scroll to navigate the spot your desires
▶ Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Enable or disable Upside Sown, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
* In App Purchase Features
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBpower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Etrovision, Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hikvision, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Keekoon, KKmoon, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, PyleHome, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smar Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, TriVision, Trust, Ubiquiti, UCam247, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Wirepath, Woo, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported USB/FireWire/Built-in webcam (refer to web page)
- Check first if the webcam properly works on your Mac or Windows computer
- Select a model as "uWebCam -> Mac or Windows"
- Before you can control your camera(s) away from your local Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding.
If you have any questions or comments, tap the Help button.
- enhanced performance
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer works with newest iPad system update.
Opens for a second, then closes. Completely worthless with new iPad system update. Before this update, it worked flawlessly. They just need to fix this so we can have the program I depend on back.
Well done. Not good as permanent display.
It is fast FPS and uses the screen without waisted space for titles and borders.
The only problem is that if you leave the display on for hours eventually it will report a failure and will not retry.
I have 4 D-Link 932Ls, 1 930L, and 1 Foscam Fl8910W. It was easy to set up and view all my cams with a live view. Love this app, and the constant updates.
- UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- 39 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Multi-Views $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.