UCB Banks 4+
United Community Bancorp, Inc.
Designed for iPhone
Free Mobile Banking App for United Community Bank (UCB), Marine Bank & Trust (MBT), Brown County State Bank (BCSB), Farmers State Bank of Camp Point (FSBCP), Liberty Bank and Mercantile Bank. This app provides you with a quick, easy, and secure way to manage your banking needs anytime, anywhere.
With 24/7 access to your UCB, MBT, BCSB, FSBCP, Liberty Bank and Mercantile Bank accounts, you can:
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Make Loan Payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
• Deposit Checks
• Pay Bills and More
If you are not currently enrolled as a UCB, MBT, BCSB, FSBCP, Liberty Bank or Mercantile Bank internet banking customer and wish to sign up, please visit UCBbank.com/mobile.
Mobile data transmissions are sent and received using state-of-the-art encryption methods to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts. We’ll never transmit your account number or store private data on your phone.
United Community Bancorp, Inc. Member FDIC.
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy does it
I love this app! Was reluctant to get involved with banking online bcse I’m just not a tech person. Who knew, ya don’t need to be! I know immediately what’s with all of my accounts, can easily transfer $$between all accounts and pay internal bills with a simple process! Love love live this app!
It’s ok, and I appreciate that UCB continues to invest in upgrading it, but:
- there’s a major issue on the Bill Pay feature, causing scheduled payments to be hidden / not listed on either the Scheduled Pmts and as paid from your account for 1-3 days around the payment time (when one would naturally check on a payment). I depend solely on the mobile app for bill payments and have double paid bills in a panic when checking to see if I scheduled them, and they don’t show up in either logical location. Please fix.
- in general, or works, but isn’t as slick as my Chase Bank app, which I considered a gold star bank app for interface design and UX, multi-acct management, ease of seeing account details, transferring $ to others and to myself (between acts at the same and different banks), and overall uptime.
- the app seems to be unavailable a lot for upgrades. I don’t experience the same frequency in other bank apps.
- no travel features (to alert the bank you’ll be traveling out of state/country so they don’t shut off accounts)
The app usually works OK, but they want you to change passwords too often and make it difficult to use lengthy random passwords by not allowing them to be pasted from a password manager. They even delete the progress you make each time you try to slide over to your password manager to see the next characters. It’s absurd that a bank would actively try to make it difficult to use good passwords, but their process definitely encourages people to just cave and use weak ones. I haven’t tried to use the photo deposit recently because the deposit limit was so small that it wasn’t typically useful. Hopefully that has changed, but I have no knowledge of that. There are a host of frustrations but if you just want to see your balance or pay a bill it works fine until they make you go through the circus of updating passwords. That happens far too often. This app is one of many reasons I would switch banks if it wasn’t so inconvenient.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Community Bancorp, Inc.
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.