** Features Prime PubMed with exclusive journal searching tools **
== PLEASE NOTE: This application requires an institutional subscription. ==
** CURRENT uCentral subscribers can download content to their iOS device at no cost. **
** To find out if your institution subscribes to uCentral, please contact your librarian or system administrator **
uCentral is the only all-in-one app that delivers the information a clinician or trainee needs at the point of care. uCentral gives libraries and institutions the power to deliver trusted medical reference content, valuable tools, and full-text journal articles directly to their patron’s mobile devices. With uCentral, each institution creates a customized aggregation of quick-reference content and makes it available to all of their patrons.
uCentral includes Prime PubMed, delivering over 25 million articles to your iPhone® and iPad®. With links directly to local holdings, uCentral leverages your library’s journal collection by providing patrons direct access to full-text articles. Lastly, explore the literature like never before with Grapherence® - a revolutionary approach to finding relevant articles visually
More than 30 references are available through uCentral, including:
• Exclusive! Johns Hopkins Guides (ABX, Diabetes, HIV, Psych)
• The Washington Manual
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Davis’s Drug Guide
• Taber’s Medical Dictionary
• Universal Index and Full Text Searching – quickly find topics across all references
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites with tagging
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Tips, Notifications, and Institutional Messages (iPad)
• Recently Viewed feature
• Web access
Instructions for current subscribers:
• Install this application to your iOS device
• Open the application and enter your uCentral username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest uCentral content will download to your device.
Content available through uCentral includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Johns Hopkins Guides, Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, Diseases and Disorders, Clinical Evidence, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, Yamada Gastroenterology, and more.
- Bug Fixes. The app was updated to ensure optimum performance.
- New app icon
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One word.... WOW!
I can’t believe the amount of information that this app has. Many students have to take tons of books to school and clinicals but not me! :) U-Central has infinite amounts of information that no book will ever carry at once. Do yourself a favor and get this. Very very useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind review!
I'm a 1st year pediatrics resident and this app has been an amazing addition to my regular references. Harriet Lane alone is indispensable, but there's so much else on here that has enhanced my education: quick reference ebooks, journals, tables. Strongly recommend
Developer Response ,
We're thrilled to hear that uCentral has been helpful in your residency. Thanks for your kind review!
I am a pharmacist and I use it all the time for quick references and information. Has everything you need from abx guides to clinical calculators
Developer Response ,
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the various features of our application! Thank you for the kind review.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.