Start Walking UCLA! Live Well.
The UCLA Walks app serves to further UCLA's mission to foster health and wellness in the community, and complements the UCLA Wellness and Healthy Campus programs.
UCLA Walk Features:
- Start walking and track your path, time and distance travelled.
- Walking Maps are available to guide you which are arranged nearest your current location or total distance.
- Routes and Points of Interest show you what’s along the way.
- Your Health lets you see how much Health Points you’ve earned and view your past walks.
- Leaderboard helps you stay motivated.
Take UCLA Walks for a stroll. It’s so easy! Just start walking and the app will track your walks every time. Explore the community with guides maps. And it even works while your phone is in your pocket so you can simply enjoy the scenery.
So get walking!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Walk Tracking Does Not Work!
This app is totally inconsistent and unreliable while attempting to track walks. The idea and concept is great, but the execution is terrible. Please release a version of this app that actually works; I would use it everyday!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.