Skill up to success. Udemy is a leading destination for online courses that empowers you to grow professionally and personally. Get the app to explore our expansive library of thousands of topics with cutting-edge online video courses in Coding, Development, Python, Java, Business, Marketing, SEO, SEM, Design, Drawing, Photography, and much more.
Tap into knowledge from around the world by learning from real-world experts. With courses in over 65 languages, you’ll probably find the right course for your goals.
Here’s what makes learning with the Udemy app so valuable:
LEARN OFFLINE: Download courses and learn even when your internet connection is unreliable
LEARN ON THE BIG SCREEN: Watch courses with AirPlay and Chromecast
DARK MODE: Stay focused in any lighting condition
LEARNING REMINDERS: Build your learning routine with customized push notifications that fit your schedule
NOTES: Maximize your learning by taking notes and adding bookmarks to remember more of what you learned
QUIZZES: Take in-course quizzes to reinforce your learning
Q&A: Ask instructors your burning questions to increase your knowledge or get a little extra help
PICTURE IN PICTURE: Watch courses and practice skills at the same time
MULTITASKING: Watch courses and take notes from your iPad. Ask questions from a single screen
LIFETIME ACCESS: Take courses on your schedule. Revisit them as needed.
Many instructors update courses (at no extra cost) to bring you the latest knowledge as it becomes available. Making learning with us a short- and long-term investment in your success.
Other popular topics people are learning to achieve their goals:
App Development: iOS, Swift, Java, Kotlin
Data Science: R, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Marketing: Mobile, Social Media, SEM, SEO
Art, Music, Drawing, Photography, Health & Fitness
Learners around the world trust Udemy to launch new careers, advance in their current fields, and reap the benefits of lifelong learning.
Take control of your future with online courses that deliver practical, professional skills. Prepare for certification exams in IT, Project Management, and more. Earn certificates of completion for paid courses to showcase on your resume or impress in your next interview.
Join millions of learners around the globe and improve your life through learning!
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Offline viewing needs work
The offline viewing doesn’t download lectures efficiently. When queueing the videos to download and selecting multiple courses to download, it tries to download everything in parallel and clogs up the internet stream slowing download speed to a stop which would be faster if videos downloaded one by one. Also it says courses are finished downloading in downloaded courses but its really not completely downloaded. It doesn’t even show a percentage of how much of the course is downloaded. I think offline downloading if made efficiently could help udemy’s website from having too many requests at once from people rewatching already streamed videos. It would be helpful if a stream could be downloaded while watching to save time. Other than offline problems the lectures, tests, and videos work really well on the app. I just hope there is an update to fix the download course option.
UX should be improved in mobile app
- When you go my courses tab and browse one of your purchased courses in mobile app, there is no link to go to the author profile for looking his/her other courses. You basically need to search instructor name in search section to find his/her other courses. Waste of time. This problem can be solved very easy. In purchased courses, a simple button/link which goes instructor profile can be put in the “more” section. Then I can easily look my instructors other courses and enroll them if I like it.
- When you look for a new course, you can see the curriculum in extendable way. Tree structure in other words. When you click the “+” sign, you can see the content of the section. This is perfect. If there is a lot of section, it says after showing some section, “There is 19 more section”. 19 is trivial, this number depends on the course. Anyway, when you click this link to see whole section, there is no tree view any more. No “+” sign to extend section content. Which means there is a very big table of contents page. You have to scroll down and up to see everything. It is waste of time. You can implement a tree view after I click to see whole section. Then If I curious about content of the one section, I can click the “+” sign and see the content. You also can add “extend/collapse all section” option. This is more user friendly.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback and we really appreciate all of your sincere contribution to the Udemy app. We have recorded these suggestions as a feature request, and we do hope that this will be launched as soon as possible. Have a great day!
Love Udemy....but not the app.
I absolutely love Udemy. I’m beginning to hate the app. They apparently once had an app for Apple TV but decided to abort it once apple developed the ability to airplay or cast your videos to the Apple TV from the iPhone. However, you can only cast from an iOS device and not a computer. Annoying, but that part isn’t necessarily Udemy’s fault. Udemy has a feature where you can increase the playback speed of the video. It’s great for instructors who talk slowly or for a lesson you might already be pretty familiar with but only want to brush up on. Well, when you increase this playback speed and then cast to your Apple TV, you may or may not have audio. More likely you won’t. I have to continually hit pause, play, pause, play, pause, play until the audio finally kicks in. I have to do this for each lecture. Additionally, if you pause a lecture for more than a few seconds, the Udemy app decides to start playing again on it’s own, but the real fun part is that it doesn’t start playing from where you paused, it jumps to an entirely new lecture. Need to go to the bathroom? Don’t pause it! Unless you want to spend the next 15 minutes trying to figure out where you actually left off. These issues are quite annoying and really affect the productivity of the learning process.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Udemy Inc
- 107.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant $19.99
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch $119.99
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training $49.99
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Advanced Training $49.99
- Photoshop CS6 Crash Course $39.99
- 30 Day Yoga Challenge & Detox Diet Transformation System $59.99
- EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course for Beginners $34.99
- Social Media Marketing for Startups $19.99
- "iPhone Photography Secrets" course $38.99
- How to Design a Logo - a Beginners Course $29.99