Find your next course - then use the hole maps so you won't get lost. Track your scores and chart your improvement. Measure your throws.
Join hundreds of thousands of Disc Golfers using UDisc to improve their game.
Try all the features of the #1 Disc golf app for free. The course directory, ratings, and hole maps are always free. You can also create up to ten scorecards and try UDisc Pro for a month.
- 10000+ courses world wide
- 100k Hole maps created by our users and only available in UDisc
- Instant searching for courses nearby or near any location
- Up to date course conditions
- Course reviews
- Sort courses by distance or by rating
- Filter to find dog friendly, cart friendly, or courses with bathrooms
- Multiple layouts per course (long tees, short tees, etc)
- Driving directions and contact information for courses
- Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
- Track scores only or use the advanced mode to see stats
- View hole maps and real time distance to the basket
- Hear tee order announcements at every hole
- Configure custom par values
- Create custom scorecards for backyard games
- View weather and steps data for every round
- Share your completed rounds via email or social media
- Enter score from your Apple Watch
- Analyze your putting, driving, greens in regulation and more
- View hole averages and best scores while you play
- Accurately measure your throws and view statistics
- Catalog and sort your discs and link to throws
- Track steps and distance walked for all rounds
- Review comprehensive statistics and charts
Upgrade to UDisc Pro to Unlock Even More
- Create unlimited scorecards
- Automatically share scorecards with all players
- Backup all your data to UDisc Cloud
- Participate in global and friend leaderboards
- Free one month trial included
Find us on social media - @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
Improvements when playing in a UDisc Event.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s an amazing app that makes playing disc golf more enjoyable by tracking your progress. The there a few features I would like added. It would be nice to be able to record stats on Apple Watch, instead of just recording the score. It would also be cool, when searching for courses, to be able to witch a particular area, rather than how it is now where a circle pops up over an arbitrary and periodic area framed to your phone screen. The last feature I want is for courses that have multiple tee boxes, and multiple holes, every hole. If there were a way to select randomly for each hole, which box to tee off from, it’d be possible to make custom games, and even make it up on the fly to make games more competitive between people of different skill levels. Every feature the app currently has works seamlessly and the pro version is easily worth it.
If you play disc golf regularly, you need this app
Don't be a fool, this app gots all you need to be slinging chains on the course. If the course your looking to play is worth anything, there's probably a map and scorecard for it on UDisc. It tells you where the courses are, how to navigate it, and gives you a great and easy way to keep score. Apple watch complements this app greatly with the ability to keep score on your wrist. The only downside to the free version is that you can only save 10 score cards (although you can delete old ones and make new ones). If you happen to play in tournaments, the premium version of this app is included with your PDGA membership. Which pays for itself after playing in roughly 5 tournaments. So don't be stupid and look lost on the course, get this app.
Lovely, annoying app.
I’ve fallen in love with disc golf. The same could be said about this app. Except this app is kind of like have a spunky, quirky, cool, but ultimately annoying girlfriend. Here is where I’ll mention I don’t like how this app changes to order of players based on who has the honors. Have you ever played golf? And kept score on a paper scorecard? Have you ever kept score on anything? Have you EVER seen a scorecard where the order of players changes on you? I don’t think I’ve scored half of my rounds correctly because of this quirk. It even comes through annoying adulterated on Apple Watch. Which reminds me. I used to have this irrefutably fun girlfriend that was already ready a fun time, but she was always a bit of a different person every time I was around her. It threw me off, just like scoring with this app. And I’ll stick with its quirks until something more stable comes along.
Developer Response ,
Hello - you can use the scorecard menu (upper right inside a scorecard) to change the "Order Players By Tee Position" setting if you do not want the app to sort by teeing order. If you have any other questions or feedback feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
- UDisc LLC
- 109 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UDisc, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of UDisc Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.