UFC has teamed up with the classic sports and entertainment collectibles brand, Topps, to bring you the ultimate digital trading card app, Topps UFC KNOCKOUT! Collect and trade with UFC fans around the world and play your card collection in real-time Contests to win in-app prizes!
COLLECT UFC DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES!
• New UFC cards released every week: Including NEW content for every major UFC bout!
• Collect & trade your favorite UFC athletes, match-ups, moments, relics, and more!
• Chase inserts, diamond and coin cards, and other rarities in our Card Prize Wheel!
• Dynamic consumer products: new sets and limited editions, custom artwork, classic Topps designs, digital signatures, and more!
REAL-TIME ACTION, REAL-TIME SCORING!
•Assemble your best KNOCKOUT fighter or champion cards and use them in real-time contests to receive points based on the UFC® athletes’ performances in real life
•Streamlined scoring system: play your cards to score points when fighters perform KNOCKDOWNS, SUBMISSION ATTEMPTS or TAKEDOWNS in live UFC® fights
•Swap your cards mid-fight based on the UFC athletes’ live MMA performances to receive points
JOIN KNOCKOUT NATION!
• Talk, trade, and be one with the best community of UFC card collectors in the world!
• Propose & counter trades 24/7, and message potential traders via our message function!
• Chat with fellow users in our fan feed on latest news, rumors, matchups and more!
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0 or later.*
Stay tuned with all of the action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/toppsufcknockout/
- Follow @ToppsUFC on Twitter
- App stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
All the other topps games have been updated and have weekly new packs, new cards, etc. This one has simply been neglected, which is such a shame, because it could be great to play. I hope topps decides to revive it
The app was becoming somewhat popular during the first six months in existence. The new merchandise and sets were competitive with other Topps apps. Suddenly Topps began neglecting the app and the customers. Naturally users became uninterested and Topps has shown no concern for the app or the fans. customer service reps are rude and not the least bit concerned about any issues that arise. Things have gotten so bad that I often wonder why the app is still in existence. There are only about 100 people that keep the app operating. Topps had recently implemented a diamond only purchasing system. The only way to obtain the diamonds is to pay with credit card. Not a bad idea on the producers part but they have managed to make that insulting with lackluster design. Finally there are only a handful of fighters that customers want which make the app enjoyable. Topps refuses to produce new content with the most popular fighters. App should be shut down without a doubt.
Worst run TOPPS app by far
This is absolutely without question the worst run TOPPS app to date (they are currently ruining their other apps as well). Yes you get daily coins but rarely do they release packs you can actually purchase with said coins. The other packs are diamonds only packs. How do you get diamonds you ask? You have to buy them with your money. Yes they are a business and yes they deserve to be paid for what they’ve created. It used to be a free to play game and you could make purchases to get better odds, now they threw that model out the window. It’s pretty much a spend to pull anything decent game now. If you’re a F2P kind of person this isn’t the app for you.
The contest are still broken
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 398.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Knockout 1 Offer! $0.99
- Knockout 2 Offer! $1.99
- Knockout 3 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.