The best reading experience - Children's classic story "The Ugly Duckling" now available.
This is totally new reading experience: illustrated audio books with interactive animation on each page.
Classic story in new multimedia form: realistically designed story book, with unique sound and animation. Your children can interact with characters inside.The little ugly duck suffered "winter" of the "poor and disaster", ushered in "a beautiful spring", he finally become a "fly high" of the "best" swan, was the admiration of people.
The little ugly duck told us not to think what all not as good as those of others, what all is very poor. We should have confidence, and believe that we would be transformed into a beautiful swan!... incredible digitally-redesigned pages with every detail inside.
This interactive audio book features:
• Stunning animation effect on each page:Good natural landscape make people at ease; Moving little duck, frogs, butterfly; The duck eggs hatching and duck’s expression and etc. special effects, make the person at the scene.
• Revolutionary redesigned interactive animations. Example: you can use your fingers click eggshell, eggshell can hatch through your help; The poor little ugly duck, you can go to help him out of trouble; With dubbing and beautiful animation .
• Professional audio narration.
• "Sleep mode" to dim the screen while playing audio.
Contact us: experience@iBigToy.net
Follow us on Twitter:@iBigToy for updates and time-limited promotions.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
+ Support Latest iOS 11.2
+ Fix Few Bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not pay for this book
I wouldn't even give it 1 stars if I didn't have to. This book is NOT worth $2.99. It's sad and shows ducks being killed, with blood coming out of them. I'm not PETA by any stretch, but I didn't like that being in a CHILDREN'S book!!! I would rate this DUMB!!!!
Interactive but English is Poor
I got this for free to see if it might be entertaining for children. The level of interactivity is about average for books like these--you can move pieces of illustration around or parts of the picture react to touch (for example, the ugly duckling sheds tears when his face is touched on one page). The story is also embellished from the Hans Christian Anderson original with the main character meeting several other animals on the way. However, the English level pretty much makes this a failure. The word choice, grammar, use of tenses and style of writing are often of low quality or completely wrong. It does look as if a native Chinese speaker had tried to translate the English from a Chinese original. The app has some potential in that the English text could be easily corrected by a native English speaker.
Engrish is not good.
The English is incorrect, in a lot of the book. Terrible thing, as most parents use books to help educate their children. Funny to see just how many errors got through, and how far of the pronunciation can be. And I couldn't believe that those two swans were shot dead just as they were about to help the ugly duckling! Crazyness!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iBigToy Inc.
- 91 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © iBigToy