UGV Driver Assistant - video recorder (DVR) with additional driver-assistance modules
* Warning! You still have to keep your eyes on the road regardless of using this app or not.
- Video recorder (video recording using the rear camera, subtitles (date, time, speed, location), augmented reality, fragment recording)
- Distance control (obstacle detection and warnings of dangerous approach to them)
- Road sign notifications, speed limit warnings
- Vehicle trajectory control (road edge detection and warnings in case of deviation from the road)
How to use
1. Using car smartphone mount, attach your device to the windshield of your car
2. Start the app and adjust the position of the smartphone so that there is no green lines
3. Set the camera (smartphone) height and the width of your car or stay with defaults
4. Start recording by pressing the REC button and activate the driving assistance modules you need
- Full HD 1080p video recording support
- fixed issue with video recording in reversible phone position
- added Chinese translation (by Wang Tengjiang)
- added share button
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app can save lives!
I was driving down the road and my phone beeped accurately when I was to close to a car has a few bugs but works great
Promising at first but no good
First when it started recording it will suddenly stop recording in a few minutes. Thats a big no no you thought it is recording but its not. Then after a phone call it will no longer continue recording. I cannot always start this when am driving. Third when playing back those green squares is nor centered on the vehicle showing the distancw. You dont know which vehicle. Third the speed recorded is always in zero when playing the video.
- INFOKOM LTD, TOV
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 INFOCOM LTD
- In-App Purchases
- App development support $0.99
- App development support $1.99
- App development support $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.