uhub Mobility for Jira is a fast iPhone/iPad app to connect to Young & Rubicam's Jira instance. It uses Jira's RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary.
The following features are supported:
- Create issues, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Edit, assign, and delete issues
- Ability to enter, edit, and delete your comments
- Transition issue through workflow directly from issue screen
- Supports multiple Jira login profiles
- Support for Jira Agile Planning Board, Work Board, Burndown charts
- Display Dashboards
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- Log your work and include a comment
- View all worklogs, edit and delete your own logs
- View, upload, and delete attachments
- Search by Jira key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, component, and assignee and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments , attachments, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Scans QR Codes with encoded Jira key
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S (self-signed keys are supported)
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian. Mobility for Jira is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian. All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
- Open Jira issue links from other apps via Share Extension
- Change status directly from issue list by tapping issue's status field
- Edit JSD Participants field
- Bug fixes
- MobilityStream, LLC
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017 MobilityStream, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.