With a plethora of castles, ruins, and cities to visit in the United Kingdom, a traveler needs some direction on where to go and what to see. This guide can help you out. What are the best places to visit in the UK, the most iconic sightseeing symbols of Britain? Everybody has their own idea of the places, people and things that are the unmistakable images of the real United Kingdom, and we can help you find yours.
"The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in the UK
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info."
Updated for iPhone X.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.