Simplify finding and organizing quality content with Ukufu.
Finding useful content can be difficult work. Social Media feeds are chaotic, and regularly going to the same websites can be tedious.
Ukufu delivers and organizes quality content for you, so you can spend more time consuming content, and less time searching for it.
Ukufu also provides a set of tools and features to empower you to have control over this content.
USE UKUFU TO:
• Browse well defined, frequently updated topic feeds with (30+ topics, new topics always being added)
• Create a home feed based on your favorite topics
• Search for articles based on keyword(s). Simplified search results help you find what you’re looking for quickly.
• Keep track of newly arrived articles
• Save interesting articles to Read Later
• Organize saved articles into folders
• Add a note to saved articles for context
COMING SOON FEATURES:
• Tag saved articles
• Save external content to Read Later
• Audio Summary of articles
• Custom Topics with Ukufu Search
• Offline mode
• Analytics Insight feature
• Customizable Notification feature
• Share folders
• Collaboration tools
• AI trained topics
The word ‘Ukufu’ is a variation of the Zulu word ‘Ukufunda’ which means to learn.
* "Add External Article" has been renamed to "Add External Link". Similarly, “All External Articles” has been renamed to “All External Links”.
* "Did you mean" feature added to Search. For example, a search for “alzheimers”, will result in “Did you mean? alzheimer's” prompt.
* Native sharing of links into Ukufu. You now have the ability to use the native sharing feature on your phone to share/save web links into your Ukufu “All External Links” folder. You can save a favorite link from any Social Media platform or linking to any resource into Ukufu’s “All External Links” folder.
* Pin topic: our first long press feature (woop woop). To pin/unpin a topic, long press on a topic on the top horizontal navigation of topics in the “Following” district.
* We've been doing some work to expand upon the subject of Social Media.
- We've taken "Social Media" and “Social Media & Tech - Official" topics out of the Business category, and created a new category "Social Media".
- The category "Social Media" will contain the topics:
- Social Media News (formerly Social Media)
- Social Media & Tech - Official
* We are also experimenting with a new category “Social Media - Platforms (beta)”. This category contains Social Media News broken down by platform. Current platforms covered include: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Messenger, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube.
* Attention all boxing fans: improvements to the “Boxing” topic in time for the Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury III clash this weekend.
* Various bug fixes and backend improvements, including better handling of newly added topics as they populate with content.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app!
I love getting my daily news from Ukufu. Simple and easy to use ☺️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ukufu Pty LTD
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Ukufu Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.