Ukulele Companion just got even better. We rebuilt the entire app and added new features based on your requests. Now, it includes a metronome, drum tracks, custom themes, an Ad Free option, and landscape mode in iPad!
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, Ukulele Companion is a great tool for any ukulele player. You’ll love the convenience of having a handy ukulele tuner, a massive list of chord charts, a huge list of scales, plus beats to practice with, right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Simple Interface
- Tuner - Learn to tune by ear, click a peg to start or stop
- Chord Charts - Multiple positions for each chord - over 1,900!
- Scales - Over 150 scales - from Blues and basics to more obscure charts
- Alternate Tunings - choose from a wide variety of alternate tunings
- Show all Chord notes - view all the possible notes at once, build your own chords
- Display Options - Finger positions, intervals, or notes
- Auto Strum - Hear the selected chord
- Manual Strum - Play a chord by swiping across the strings
- Dynamic String Indicators - Show which string or note is playing
- Metronome - Basic beats with time signature options
- Drum packs - Get more out of practice with a variety of drum tracks available
It's another beautiful sunset on the beach, and the girl/guy of your dreams is sitting by the campfire. You've been in love with them for as long as you remember, but just can't seem to find the words. But now, with your trusted Ukulele in hand, you're going to sing your feelings to the world!
Ukulele Companion - Look things up. Learn how to play. Shake off the rust.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Corrected issue with incomplete chords
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this for a while now. Best uses are tuning, finding alternate chord fingerings, and probably the metronome (which I should use more).
I would LOVE to be able to tap a string and hear the single fretted note. I might even pay for that ability but I sure wont pay for different skins.
I'm currently uninterested in alternate tunings, which cost extra, but it would probably be worth it for others.
Some of the tools are interesting, like seeing the intervals on a scale. Might be useful someday.
Overall, the free version is pretty nice. Paid versions don't yet have much appeal.
Amazing to use and enjoy
I love how easy it is, not only to find chords, but to modify them and find them anywhere on the fretboard. I use this app all the time to learn how to transition to some chords easily and how to make them more interesting than the regular chord shapes.
Now if they update the bass companion to ios11, that would rock my world!!!!
Easy to use, and has a wealth of information
This is a very easy to use app! AND has all the notes, chords and scales for the BARITONE ukulele - which is tuned like a guitar! Thank you, as there is so little instruction and info on this tuning and instrument!
The developer, Infinaut Technologies, Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Infinaut Technologies, Inc
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Infinaut Games
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Version $2.99
- Baritone (D G B E) $0.99
- All Tunings $3.99
- Low G (G C E A) $0.99
- All Access Pass $4.99
- Blue Hawaii $0.99
- Beats - Rock Pack 1 $0.99
- D Tuning (A D F# B) $0.99
- Rhythms - Country 1 $0.99
- Rhythms - Blues 1 $0.99