Ukulele Master is a comprehensive learning and exploration iPad application for the Ukulele. Being built from the highly acclaimed StringMaster, Ukulele Master supports chord building and detection, a fretboard learning system, scales and advanced song writing tools, all with any instrument orientation, and with tremendously flexible alternate tuning, capo support and integrated chromatic tuner. Ukulele Master also supports a metronome that can be run in the background to help with songwriting or scale playback.
With its high resolution graphics, Ukulele Master has been fully optimized for the iPad Retina Display, and works with the iPad 2 or later. Note Ukulele Master is an iPad Only application and is not supported on the iPhone.
* Low G Tuning Support in addition to flexible alternate tuning
* Play and discover a wide range of chords and fingering, all with beautiful natural tone.
* Display and play scales, including scale runs up the fretboard
* Highly accurate Chromatic Tuner for Ukulele
* Display chord notes or suggested fingering
* Using a set of complex musical algorithms, Ukulele Master will show you the name of a chord based on the finger positions you define!
* Ukulele Master's easy-to-use Song Writer recommends which chords sound best together making it easy to write and store killer songs and progressions, including individual notes
* Explore and learn the fretboard, chords & scales
Supports sounds for the following Instruments:
* Acoustic Guitar
* Electric Guitar
Updates for IOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tim Barrett
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tim Barrett
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.