UL Lafayette helps you stay connected to your college or university like never before. You’ll have access to great features that make your campus experience more effective, more efficient, and more fun.
Features will vary by institution, but key features include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Account Balance – Check your account balance and make a payment
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand — available on Apple Watch!
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events — Never miss another important event
• Social Media — Tie your school experience right into your social network
* Please contact your institution’s IT staff for assistance with login.
Ellucian Mobile 5.5 provides the following new features and enhancements.
Enhanced international user experience through updated contextual translations for all supported languages.
In-app, user-initiated configuration refreshes through a new refresh configuration menu item under the Action section of the Main Menu.
For Banner institutions, Ellucian Mobile 5.5 allows customization of the Zero Textbook Cost icon and adds user selection of drop codes to the registration module. Users are prompted to select a drop code when multiple drop codes are available.
Ratings and Reviews
Tuition does not go to the app
I give this app 2 starts because the student email works and that’s where it pretty much ends. Good luck accessing moodle or Ulink without it logging you off, or in my case, simply not opening - even after downloading again. This is truly the least mobile friendly mobile app.
Finally, iPhone X support!
The functionality of this app is a treasure. So many different options, they really thought out what a student here at UL could possibly need and implemented it all.
I was bummed for the longest, because the app was unoptimized for the iPhone X's screen size and resolution, leading to it having large black bars above and below the apps usable screenspace. Now, with Apple moving towards this screen type for all of its iPhones, it only makes sense to get ahead of the game and make it fit for all future foreseeable screens.
Thank you to whoever finally updated this app, you deserve commendation.
Constant crashing and log out
The app is good when it actually works. But you only have about two minutes to do anything before you’re booted out of whatever you were doing and have to log back in. And most recently, it crashes every time I try to access Moodle.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 University of Louisiana at Lafayette