Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Download the mobile app & discover how the possibilities are even more beautiful. Find your favorite makeup, skincare & haircare products—plus play with new looks in the GLAMlab, our virtual beauty try-on experience. Then check your Ultamate Rewards account & redeem points anytime, anywhere.
• Book an appointment at your nearest Ulta Beauty Salon in a snap! Treat yourself to beauty services for hair, skin & more.
• Shop by category & filter by brand, price, best sellers & new arrivals.
• Easily find a product using our barcode scanner to view product info, ratings, reviews & save your favorites; QR codes supported.
• Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name.
• View weekly ads, gifts with purchase & special offers.
• Check out the new & improved GLAMlab! Virtually try on your favorites for eyes, lips & cheeks from top brands including Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, NYX, MAC & more.
• Send eGift Cards or Gift Cards by mail from your mobile device.
• Feel the love! Sign up for Ulta Beauty’s free Ultamate Rewards Program.
• Access your existing Ultamate Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status & points balance.
• Learn more & apply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card—another exciting way that beauty loves you back!
• Get the latest skincare tips & trends with our monthly Skin-fatuation feature & haircare tips from our monthly style roundup, Hair Heroes.
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on your favorite products & brands, as well as upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store.
• Review your Ulta.com account order history and order tracking.
• Use the store locator to get directions to your nearest Ulta Beauty store, view hours & even book a Salon appointment!
• Share your favorite products & looks on your favorite social networks.
• Search for and quickly find recently viewed products using Spotlight Search.
• Buy Online & Pick Up in Store is here—it’s fast, easy and totally free. Place your pickup orders in the app to get the beauty you love in an instant.
• Have a pickup store in mind? Our Store Availability feature shows if the item you are viewing is available to Buy Online & Pickup in Store.
• We fixed some production bugs in our app for a seamless shopping experience. Enjoy!
Valoraciones y reseñas
UX is Clean
I'm rating this app more from the point of view as UX/UI designer. All in all the app has been more impressive than I thought possible. I have access to what I want, in the areas I expect them to be. As someone who had never interacted with the app before, I was able to find a coupon to use starting day one. I checked out my profile info and was able to edit my new shipping address straight from the app. When I'm on a product page, I can favorite my specific skin tone on a foundation. I can write a review straight within the app as well, although I noticed that I can't apply review tags as I am able to do on the desktop site. I'd also like the ability to save my nickname when rating, but that seems like more of an account issue than the app. Since I'm talking about the review and rating ability in this app, I'd like to mention that I almost missed the "Write a Review" link after I tapped the Reviews button. My suggestion would be to make it a button in order to give the CTA more attention. All in all, solid app. The best design is the one you don't notice, and this experience was very smooth. Props to the team who developed the Ulta app.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'd love the ability to add items to a wishlist within the app.
Pretty Good App..
I love basically everything about the app, EXCEPT I absolutely hate how there isn’t multiple pictures of one product. Especially if I’m looking at colored cosmetics... Obviously if I really was concerned about making sure I’m getting the correct shade of something or if I’m trying to color match myself, I would then just go to the nearest Ulta location. But still, I wish they would have the option of being able to at least see some kind of side by side swatches of the products, (similar to the Sephora App work...), so you could see all the shades next to one another in a photo to help you compare the different shades of one product. Especially when it comes to any colored base products like foundations, concealers, bronzers, etc. because I still believe that you could make a decent choice when shade matching or whatever using the Ulta App or their website if you have the right photos. And I know you could also research some photos online through Instagram as well for further side by side swatches. Instagram does have the best photos of swatches and I’m not asking for the Ulta App to compete with that, but just to have some would be amazing!!! But honestly it’s such a great app for the most part! Yeah I have a few other annoyances about the app but this would for sure be at the top of that list! But nonetheless...I definitely would recommend!
I love ulta so much and this app is so helpful!
First of all, I have only one or two complaints about this app. Other than the few complaints its mostly ideas on how to make it work better/more efficiently. The complaints are the following, the app does crash from time to time which is obviously going to happen. Also, some of the products that I know are out in stores weren't showing up to buy from the app. But other than that I think that's all the complaints I have. For the improvements/things, I think would make it better. I think it would be nice to have a live HUMAN ”assistant” for finding out what products would be best for your skin shade, undertone, type and more. (without sacrificing privacy and all) Also if you can't find your undertone have a test to see what undertone you are. Also, a button or something to click to get a small sample of perfume before you buy it may be for free or a couple of dollars something reasonable for something you're just trying to smell before you buy the whole thing. And what about an alert when something that has been out of stock comes back in stock. (hint hint James Charles morphe pallet lol) but I think that concludes this review! Keep up the great work!!❤️✨🙌🏼
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics and Fragrance Inc.
- 125 MB
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- © Copyright 2000-2018 ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc.
Almacena todos tus pases, entradas, tarjetas y más en un solo lugar.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.