Get the world's largest catalog of guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
Play 16,000+ popular songs in their original sound with Tonebridge Guitar Effects.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Get offline access to favorite tabs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Put together tab collections and compile your favorite tabs in playlists
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Watch videos to refresh songs in your memory or use it as a backing track
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
With Pro account:
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs
• Jam with over 7,000 HQ tabs that include backing tracks and synchronized lyrics
• Hit the right tempo with metronome
• Use the built-in guitar tuner to achieve the right sound
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world's biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share, print, and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
• The Ultimate Guitar Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly, $39.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
A few minor bug fixes to make your experience more pleasant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One sweet app
I grew up in a family where making music was an everyday occurrence. My dad played guitar and banjo. I started playing rhythm guitar when I was about 13. But then life happened and when I was about 29 years old, I lost my guitar in a divorce and haven’t had one since. (Warning...don’t get into a bad marriage with a musician). That was more than 20 years ago. Just bought an Epiphone acoustic and I’m shocked at how quickly muscle memory and strumming patterns are coming back. Except my old lady brain can’t automatically find the right chords for songs the way it used to. This app has seriously helped with this issue. So far, I have not thought of one song that I want to play that this app doesn’t include. Add to that, the ability to listen to new songs, and play along if you want, right in the app...that’s just awesome. I can’t read tabs but I may learn since that’s included as well. Anyway, thanks to the developers for this unusually helpful and functional product. Thanks to Ultimate Guitar, my husband, who is a drummer and has never picked up a guitar before, is now learning as well. 👍🏼
Great app, I recommend but...
I love this app. I’ve learned so much about guitar and enjoy learning how to play songs I love on the guitar. I bought the premium version on last (cyber Monday I believe) and it was worth it. More access to better tabs and also autoscoll which is great. But the one thing that always gets on my nerves is that I can’t remember a time that I’ve had this app (for almost two years now) that it hasn’t had A LOT of annoying bugs. Sometimes tabs take forever to load, other times just everything is slow. And currently, there’s no way for me to record something and retake it (go back) if I don’t want to publish it or save it to my library so I just have to exit the app altogether and wait for everything to reload to get back to the tabs I was using. Overall I would recommend it because despite the long waits for the tabs and such, its a great app to teach yourself guitar with. However, I would just ask that the developers spend less time reviewing the videos people post (there’s little need for these videos to be reviewed for inappropriate content, I’ve watched plenty of other people’s videos and I’ve never seen anything inappropriate there before, just make sure there’s a clear way to report someone if it’s necessary) and spend more time fixing the countless bugs and wait time for the tabs, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you a lot for your detailed and constructive feedback.
We'll review the bugs you described and fix them as soon as we can.
They took everything I paid for away
About six months ago maybe longer I bought the premium package deal thing. I mainly used it for the interactive tabs. Loved all the new features. I don’t know if this is a bug or something y’all planned but everything I paid for is not available anymore. It says that I need to upgrade to the full version. I already own it and I’m not paying for it again. I don’t know if you thought you could take it away and give it back after I payed for it again, but I’m not buying it agains. I truly hope this is a bug because I loved the app, but after this I don’t think anyone should it if they are going to steal your money
Alright disregard my last post. During the full version deal there was a timer. It wouldn’t let me use any of the features I purchased. The full version deal would show up every time I tried to do anything that required the full version. After the timer went away it still wouldn’t let me access it. I waited a day to see if anything would happen. Nothing happened. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It now lets me use everything that I bought. I am so thankful this was bug because I loved the app. Other than an actual guitar tutor this is the best place to learn. I would highly recommend the full version as it is very useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much, we are glad everything was resolved. If you ever have any questions/issues with our apps - please let us know at email@example.com
- Ultimate Guitar
- 169.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ultimate Guitar USA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Access $19.99
- Ultimate Guitar Pro Sale $14.99
- Tab Pro, metronome, tuner, print, lessons $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.