Get the world's largest catalog of guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
Play 16,000+ popular songs in their original sound with Tonebridge Guitar Effects.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Get offline access to favorite tabs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Put together tab collections and compile your favorite tabs in playlists
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Watch videos to refresh songs in your memory or use it as a backing track
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
With Pro account:
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs
• Jam with over 7,000 HQ tabs that include backing tracks and synchronized lyrics
• Hit the right tempo with metronome
• Use the built-in guitar tuner to achieve the right sound
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world's biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share, print, and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
• The Ultimate Guitar Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly, $39.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One sweet app
I grew up in a family where making music was an everyday occurrence. My dad played guitar and banjo. I started playing rhythm guitar when I was about 13. But then life happened and when I was about 29 years old, I lost my guitar in a divorce and haven’t had one since. (Warning...don’t get into a bad marriage with a musician). That was more than 20 years ago. Just bought an Epiphone acoustic and I’m shocked at how quickly muscle memory and strumming patterns are coming back. Except my old lady brain can’t automatically find the right chords for songs the way it used to. This app has seriously helped with this issue. So far, I have not thought of one song that I want to play that this app doesn’t include. Add to that, the ability to listen to new songs, and play along if you want, right in the app...that’s just awesome. I can’t read tabs but I may learn since that’s included as well. Anyway, thanks to the developers for this unusually helpful and functional product. Thanks to Ultimate Guitar, my husband, who is a drummer and has never picked up a guitar before, is now learning as well. 👍🏼
They took everything I paid for away
About six months ago maybe longer I bought the premium package deal thing. I mainly used it for the interactive tabs. Loved all the new features. I don’t know if this is a bug or something y’all planned but everything I paid for is not available anymore. It says that I need to upgrade to the full version. I already own it and I’m not paying for it again. I don’t know if you thought you could take it away and give it back after I payed for it again, but I’m not buying it agains. I truly hope this is a bug because I loved the app, but after this I don’t think anyone should it if they are going to steal your money
Alright disregard my last post. During the full version deal there was a timer. It wouldn’t let me use any of the features I purchased. The full version deal would show up every time I tried to do anything that required the full version. After the timer went away it still wouldn’t let me access it. I waited a day to see if anything would happen. Nothing happened. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It now lets me use everything that I bought. I am so thankful this was bug because I loved the app. Other than an actual guitar tutor this is the best place to learn. I would highly recommend the full version as it is very useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much, we are glad everything was resolved. If you ever have any questions/issues with our apps - please let us know at email@example.com
Revised Review - much better on second look
I struggled with my first try of the app at the free membership level (see old review below - probably was trying to use a "Pro" tab while at free membership tier). Given the overwhelming positive reviews I switched to the web version, thinking "it can't be this bad - has to be me". It was me. I had such better luck with the web version that I upgraded my subscription for use on the laptop. Now, with a little familiarity, life is way better in the app too. Plenty of novice-level tabs available. I'm using favorites, playlists, requesting new tabs from the community and authoring my own. Ultimate Guitar is my daily practice partner. Wouldn't want to live without it. Already well worth the annual subscription and will get more value as my playing improves.
[OLD REVIEW]Sorry, unusable here. Every time I click on the song I want to see I get the video ad to upgrade to pro. Dismiss the ad and I'm back in the main menu. I can't tell that this is anything but spam. Not enticing me to upgrade.[/OLD REVIEW]
Developer Response ,
Hi! In the free version of the application we provide over a million of tabs and chords for guitar, bass and ukulele, as well as the offline access to your favorites and playlists. You can save personalized tabs and use Tonebridge presets to make your guitar sound just like the original.
Unfortunately, we can’t provide all the functions in the free version, because they need to be maintained, and we have to respect the license agreements with copyright holders. We have to pay even for your right to print tabs from our free website. For the same reason, the app contains an advertisement, but it’s just one ad per day, not more.
You can learn more about the licensing here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/article/blog/licensing
- Ultimate Guitar
- 188.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ultimate Guitar USA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Guitar tuner, metronome, chord library $4.99
- Tab Pro $4.99
- Tab Tools $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.