Get the world's largest catalog of guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
Play 16,000+ popular songs in their original sound with Tonebridge Guitar Effects.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Get offline access to favorite tabs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Put together tab collections and compile your favorite tabs in playlists
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Watch videos to refresh songs in your memory or use it as a backing track
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
With Pro account:
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs
• Jam with over 7,000 HQ tabs that include backing tracks and synchronized lyrics
• Hit the right tempo with metronome
• Use the built-in guitar tuner to achieve the right sound
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world's biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share, print, and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
• The Ultimate Guitar Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly, $39.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
About 20 years late.
In 1975 my Dad got a guitar for Christmas. I was 10 and I was under strict instructions not to touch it. But you know us little boys I touched it as often as I could and never got caught. I got my own when I was 16 and earned my own money. It wasn’t that my parents wouldn’t get me one. I was too embarrassed to ask for something I might not be able to pick up. I’d fooled around with my dads and had no idea what to do with it. I met a guy at my first job who was also learning to play as well and he told me about Tab’s. But as you know in 1980 the only place you could find tabs were in music books at the music store and you were lucky to find a song you liked to work on. And they were $15 to $25 a pop. It was insane. So I picked up what I could until I got married had a kid etc and so on until my divorce in 1997. I’d sold off all my guitars, music, chords and amps etc. over the years so I had to start from scratch. I’d bought my first computer in 1990 and got on the internet around 1992ish. Then I heard about harmony Central and WOW. I STILL HAVE TABS THAT I PRINTED OFF THAT SITE. Anyway when that site was shut down I was depressed but at the time I was in a working band playing every weekend. That and broke up around 2003 when I got my first iPhone this App was available and off we went. I LOVE YOUR APP AND I CANNOT OVER STATE THAT. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. IT HAS EVERYTHING A NEW GUITARIST COULD WANT.
Two weeks ago I would’ve given this app five star review. And I think I may have already reviewed it before. Definitely worth the price.
So that’s how I started this review earlier in the day and then went ahead to complain about the black screen and inability to access the music. It occurred to me that maybe it needed an update so I just deleted the app, powered off my iPad and then reloaded it and voila, an updated version which is cleaner and easier to access but still had all of the data I had previously loaded into song categories. I really love this app and I have definitely gotten my moneys worth. Sometimes the chords aren’t right as people have noted but folks, these are not professional versions offered by the artist but are interpretations by amateur players like myself. Sometimes I fooled around and changed some chords or eliminated some that made the song flow better. But that’s what it’s all about -
playing. I have pretty much had success in finding a version of every song I have requested. Imagine what that would cost if you bought ALL that music! Great job. And I’m glad I was able to correct my earlier critical review!
They took everything I paid for away
About six months ago maybe longer I bought the premium package deal thing. I mainly used it for the interactive tabs. Loved all the new features. I don’t know if this is a bug or something y’all planned but everything I paid for is not available anymore. It says that I need to upgrade to the full version. I already own it and I’m not paying for it again. I don’t know if you thought you could take it away and give it back after I payed for it again, but I’m not buying it agains. I truly hope this is a bug because I loved the app, but after this I don’t think anyone should it if they are going to steal your money
Alright disregard my last post. During the full version deal there was a timer. It wouldn’t let me use any of the features I purchased. The full version deal would show up every time I tried to do anything that required the full version. After the timer went away it still wouldn’t let me access it. I waited a day to see if anything would happen. Nothing happened. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It now lets me use everything that I bought. I am so thankful this was bug because I loved the app. Other than an actual guitar tutor this is the best place to learn. I would highly recommend the full version as it is very useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much, we are glad everything was resolved. If you ever have any questions/issues with our apps - please let us know at email@example.com
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ultimate Guitar
- 105 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ultimate Guitar USA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Access $24.99
- Ultimate Guitar Pro Sale $14.99
- Ultimate Guitar Pro Sale $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.