Test your ninja battle tactics in the latest NARUTO SHIPPUDEN game! Take part in Shinobi Formation Battles and battle online with all of your friends. Experience the original story from the popular anime in the first-ever mobile game from the NARUTO Ultimate Ninja series!
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Blazing is the ultimate fighting RPG game featuring the all-new Shinobi Formation Battle system: a strategic RPG fighting system with intuitive controls that unleash exhilarating combination attacks with your allies while avoiding group hits from the enemy.
Master team field skills, discover new fighting tactics and become the next Hokage in this first-ever mobile game in the Ultimate Ninja series!
Create Your Very Own Ninja Team!
• Form your very own ninja team with over 100 of your favorite NARUTO heroes, each with their own unique attacks and skills!
• Use special team moves together on the frontiers of battle for massive damage!
Play Through the Storyline from the Beloved Anime!
• Relive NARUTO’s classic missions from the original series!
• Relive popular scenes from the Anime, re-created for an unforgettable RPG experience!
Unleash Ninjutsu and Secret Fighting Techniques!
• Master a huge range of ninjutsu, from powerful offensive attacks to ninjutsu that can seal an enemy's movements!
• Some characters also possess even more powerful secret fighting techniques!
• Unleash combination attacks with the Shinobi Formation Battle system!
• Use Field Skills with special characters to turn the tide of battle!
Strategize and Strike at the Right Moment!
• Create battle strategies based on the position of your teammates with Shinobi Formation Battle
• Avoid group hits and to unleash special team maneuvers!
Battle with Other Ninjas Around the World!
• Take the fight online and ally yourself with other players in various missions!
• Play missions with up to 3 people in multiplayer!
Challenge Other Players in Phantom Castle Mode!
• Top the online leaderboards in monthly Phantom Castle events!
• Battle against other players for the most points and see who has the better fighting tactics!
• Take down a multitude of enemies that await you as you climb the Phantom Castle!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
Note About "Family Sharing":
This application currently does not support the "Ask to Buy" feature included with Family Sharing. As a result, using this feature to make an in-app purchase on a device with Family Sharing enabled may result in an error. We ask that you do not use the "Ask to Buy" feature when purchasing items until we have updated our application to support this feature.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
・Ninja World Ultimate Showdown Improvements
・Misc. bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best Naruto Game App Ever
I really love this game and it gives me something to do throughout the day or if I'm at home, I can "grind" away. I've lost how long I've been playing for... Almost a year I'm sure but there are a few tweaks I wish I could see, especially after these new updates. 1. Is now that all level 6 characters have their attacks in Japanese and I honestly loved it soooo much better when they were in English, this is preference probably but could you install an option to where you can choose between English attacks🙏🏽
2. The new rank S missions for ramen are cool, I love the idea but cost wise it doesn't make sense... Let me explain, so currently it cost 50 stamina to do 1 S rank mission. And about every time you get 1, 4 star ramen & 3, 3 star ramen. Which in total is 9, 3 star ramen if you divide up the 4 star ramen, but in the A rank mission. Which cost 20 stamina, you get 4, 3 star ramen which if you do the mission twice adds up to 8 in total and 40 stamina cost. So is 1 extra 3 star ramen really worth that 10 stamina in difference? Sure you save a little bit of time & ryo to upgrade the ramen, but I don't think it's worth it at the moment... So either lower the mission cost or increase the chances of getting a 4 star ramen so it's 2/3 out of the 4 ramen you get are 4 star. Otherwise it's an amazing game!!!
Y'all need to stop whining
This game is a very fun game and has very smooth graphics for being an iOS game. There are constantly updates every week to the game and is just a great iOS game in general. A must have. I will say however that it can be very frustrating having to get shafted when doing multis, and people are complaining about pearls. Hello? Bandai has been so generous and has been making pearls so much easier to grind nowadays than back then. If you guys really cared you could get 250 pearls a month for each blazing fest banner (see mystic watches video if you know what I'm talking about) Also I can understand though why ninja world clash is a place for whales to have fun and it makes it a bit more difficult for F2P players. They should probably create maybe 2 modes: 1 where abilities are not a thing and the ever so dodge system is removed because of how stupid it is. The other mode what it currently is. I think it would balance it out but remember that this is the 2nd time NWC has been released and I'm sure they have more plans and balance changes for the future. Other than that, a fantastic game which I have been play for a year now and still can't get enough of it. Also they should lower the price of pearls, a bit of a rip off 😡 I'll still buy pearls though and sacrifice lunch for weeks lol
So I am a huge Naruto addict, and finding this just made it more fun. Having watched all of the anime, the story mode is super fun to play. A few things that I think you could change/add: 1. When you want to do a mission with one of your friends, you send them a note inviting them to the mission. Only problem is that other people can join while your waiting for your friend, so if you could add a mode where you can have a private server so you can play with your friends, that would be great. 2. Add more scroll/ramen missions at a time. I personally think that all the elements for these missions should be available, instead of just 2 or 3 of each. 3. If possible, add more summon options at a time, because now there is the default multi for 25 pearls, then there is the friend summon, and then there is the blazing festival/bash. It would help if you did a few more summons. 4. This is kind of just an idea you could add, not really a complaint. The free once daily summon is awesome, but I think that it can be better. You could add something like “If you log in x amount of days in a row, it turns into a multi summon for that day. Just a suggestion. This is a great game that I think you guys put a lot of effort into, and I sure love it. Thanks Bandai!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 174.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO/2007 SHIPPUDEN All Rights Reserved. ©GREE, Inc.©2016 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ninja_pearl A $0.99
- ninja_pearl B(set) $3.99
- ninja_pearl C(set) $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.