Capturas de pantalla
Track any game and share standings and results with friends and family!
- Share results on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS etc.
- Adjustable length- and number of periods
- Change team names (and switch home- and away teams from the settings screen)
- Penalties - shows up to three concurrent penalties per team
- Change clock direction
- Get a notification when the period/game ends if the app is running in the background (you need to accept push notifications for this to work)
- Configurable signal at end of game, periods and penalties.
Tap the score with one finger for one point, two fingers for two points and three fingers for three points. You can also swipe up or right to increase the score by one or swipe left or down to decrease the score by one.
Tap on the team names to change them, tap on the match clock to start/pause it. Hold on the match clock to adjust it. Tap on the period to change to the next period. To give either team a penalty, tap the whistle icon in the top left.
Adjust the length and number of periods, the length of penalties and so on from the settings menu. You can also switch home and away teams from here.
Tap the trashcan icon to reset the current game. It will keep the team names but clear everything else like match clock, penalties, current period and scores.
Use the share icon to share results with MMS/Facebook/Twitter/Email etc or save it to your photo album.
Now auto-rotates to your current landscape orientation. Now you decide how you hold your device, not the app :-)
Valoraciones y reseñas
Please fix bugs for my device(iPad mini)
This app is super simple, but it does what it's supposed to. And it's free...
Perfect for ping-pong and trivia night!
Such a simple concept, but thoughtfully executed. I never knew I needed it until I saw this. A tournament mode would be awesome for office ping-pong.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.