Ultimate Tennis is the most complete mobile sport game ever! Enjoy thrilling gameplay, beautiful graphics and pack of action!
Ultimate Tennis offers you a tweaked version of the familiar finger-swipe tennis gameplay combined with a detailed element that gives you near to unlimited options for improving and customizing your character(s). To provide a more action-packed experience the tennis rules have been adjusted slightly, resulting in fast-paced gameplay and shorter but much more exciting matches!
On top of that the game offers great graphics and visualizations to give you one of the most visually realistic tennis experiences to date.
- Experience different game modes, such as World Tour, League, and Online.
- Master up to four different special moves to surprise your opponents.
- Play with various different players, both men and women, each with their own unique playing style.
- Challenge your friends or face random players in real-time.
- Enjoy the most realistic graphics seen in a mobile tennis game so far.
- Tweak and customize your player’s equipment and skills to the smallest detail.
- Play the game either with one or two-handed controls.
Face AI or human opponents and outplay them using the game’s natural controls and a set of special skill shots.
Put together a team of different players and beat increasingly difficult opponents for valuable rewards. Use Gold and Coins to purchase and upgrade items, and use points to improve your characters’ skills and abilities.
Experience the most immersive and complete tennis game in the world and download Ultimate Tennis now!
If you like Table tennis, Football(Soccer), basketball, baseball, badminton, volleyball, this sports game is the best.
Customer Support: https://9minteractive.freshdesk.com
- Added a new character
- Added new outfits
- bug fix"
Ratings and Reviews
Was the best Tennis game before the new update
It looks like you didnt improved the game, but downgraded it instead. I dont know why you changed many unnecessary things in it, but there are bugs everywhere.
1) After opening the game it says “Failed: try again later” something like this, but after closing that window game runs.
2) You literally cant claim 3h free pack, it needs you to watch ad and after that it gives 404 error without giving your prize.
3) There were enhance and trade buttons in player decks section so it was easier to find players who can be enhanced with cards or could be traded (that was really helpful).
*) You made this game profitable for you with some ad sections, etc. , but it ruined whole game system, so you better fix everything as fast as you can or just go back to the previous update till you fully build this without bugs!
Best game so far!!
I have had this game for a LONG time. Well over 3 months, that’s for sure. I was hesitant to write a review as I wanted to really understand the game a bit more. If you’re not a very PvP kind of person like me, it’s very easy to avoid it, and it’s nice that they give you that option. I love the variety in players, and you will too. From offensive to defensive baseliners to solely servers and volleyers, not to mention you can build them up to as strong as you want them, especially if there’s a specific character that has caught your eye. The only really negatives that I found about this game is that it can be quite laggy, and glitches out from time to time, and I have a fairly new phone. And currency. Currency will run out very very quickly. But all in all, it is a great game and I haven’t used any real money to enjoy this game. :)
Get it, cause you WILL love it
At first I was skeptical because of all of the other tennis games that I saw in the App Store, because when you first start the game, the controls seem super complicated and confusing. But all it really controls is strength, and direction of how you hit the ball. Then all of the other controls are just what type of hit you do (slicing and etc.) All of the matches that you get into all come with different AI difficulties and some of them may seem challenging at first. For some people they will love the challenge, others might get frustrated if they lose a match and just delete the game, but I’m telling you from experience, this is the best tennis game that you will find on the App Store. P.S - You might find another game called “Stick Tennis”, don’t get it, the controls are absolute trash... TRASH I TELL YOU!
- 9M Interactive Co.,Ltd
- 285.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 9M Interactive Co,. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 1,200 Coins +60 Coins $5.99
- 600 Coins $2.99
- Enhance Player Package $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.