Ultra Timer Pro is designed to help you split your time into intervals like no other timer.
It can be used for any kind of interval training , such as HIIT (High-intensity interval training), Tabata method , sprint interval training (SIT) for running, cycling, stretching, yoga, etc…
If you don’t feel like training then Ultra Timer Pro can be used to increase your productivity by setting it up as a Pomodoro Timer (use the timer to break down work into intervals traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks).
At home it can be used as a cooking timer or for various repetitive chorus.
- Easily customisable number of reps and reps durations
- Save and Load your custom timers so you don’t need to waste time setting up the timers every time
- Easy to set custom times and names for each rep
- History log of all your used timers
- Choose between 10 custom sounds for reps and rests intervals alerts
- The screen is always ON when running in the foreground so you don’t have to interact with the device to prevent the display from dimming and can focus on the task at hand
- When running in the background Ultra Timer Pro will send notifications after each rep and rest period so you can keep track of your progress
- Minimal battery consumption when running in the background
- Custom sounds are played when the app is in the background to alert you when a rep or rest period begins
- Can be used while playing music
This app has been optimised for iPhone 5 and new iPhone 6 models.
Supported devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad
Added two new sounds for meditation
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Makes it easy to do multiple times for one meditation. Really fits my needs.
Why is it so hard?
Why is it so hard to design a simple timer? If the experience is other than selecting from stopwatch, countdown (amrap), interval, or tabata upon opening the app, you’ve overthought it. Maybe I’m slow, but it took me a while to make heads or tails of your random selection of reps, countdown, and total time that did anything but start to count total time. Not sure what workouts start that way.
Straightforward & perfect for me!
Effective timer; easy to program
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.