The Ultrak BTS app allows the user to transfer data from the Ultrak BTS stopwatch to a Smartphone. The Ultrak BTS stopwatch is the perfect timing tool for coaches, trainers and athletes with stopwatch, timer, pacer and stroke measurement functions.
After uploading stopwatch times and stroke measurement data from each stopwatch device, the user can review each record on a Smartphone with filters. Records can be exported to a file for further analysis to improve the future performance. The pacer memories are stored in the smartphone and can be downloaded to the stopwatch for use.
• Supports devices running iOS 7.1 or above with Bluetooth® Smart Ready technology
• Upload stopwatch times and stroke frequency records and export data to a file
• Assign the player/athlete name and event name for each record
• Search the records by player name, period or event name
• Programmable Pacer Mode - - Up to 10 memories with different time period and different pacer can be stored
• Reports devices battery level
• Works with iPad
Note: The Stopwatch app must work with dedicated hardware. Please contact your local dealer if necessary.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If this app had a way to set up relay teams and save each individual’s split, it would be perfect.
Also, if the app could sync with TrackMate or Direct Athletics and load a meet, the coach could just time and have it record automatically.
The developer, CEIATHLETIC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.