Outstanding photo editing for your favorite moments.
Ultralight offers wide and powerful control for both photo and video editing. Suits amateurs and professionals alike.
• Capable of editing both photos and videos.
• Ultralight is easy to use and understand.
• Full screen editing.
• High quality filters and customisable filter presets.
• Create and save your own custom presets.
• Creative and intuitive editing tools.
• Real-time preview. See the effects real-time while editing.
• Non-destructive editing and automatic saving. Continue or revert your changes later.
• Undo and redo. Easily step back and forth to compare your adjustments.
• No importing needed. Your photo and video collection is directly available.
Tools for photo and video editing:
• Curves & RGB Curves*
• Saturation & Temperature
• Split toning
• Hue, saturation and luminosity color controls
• Clarity, sharpen, emphasize and noise controls
• Texture overlays*
• Selectively mask and edit a specific area. Including: highlights and shadows, background blur, smoothen skin, whiten teeth and double exposure.*
• Crop and perspective correction
• Cinemagraph tool
* Ultralight Pro is available as an in-app purchase.
Follow Ultralight on Instagram: @ultralightapp
Follow Ultralight on Facebook: www.fb.me/UltralightApp
Follow Ultralight on Twitter: @UltralightApp
Remember to use the hashtag #ultralightapp for a chance to get featured!
• Minor fixes and improvements to keep Ultralight snappy and up-to-date.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review before but after downloading the app reading other reviews I was amazed at how few people were talking about the fact that THIS APP SUPPORTS VIDEO EDITING. This is amazing. In my quest do have computer level editing freedom I have around 10 different photo editing apps on my phone. Each with a specific strength that I use it for. (Retouching, portraits, filters, etc) However, I have always wanted to be able to edit videos. In the past I had downloaded Rush CC but been disappointed that it only allowed for a few uses before it wanted me to sign up for an account. I am astounded and grateful that this app allows me to edit videos with the free version and without an annoying watermark. Great job to the developers. If I could offer one suggestion for the app it would be the ability to use actual tone curves. I understand why they are not there as user friendly controls are a key marketing point, however it would be nice for more advanced users to have some way to access them like in a settings menu. Then again maybe there is and I missed them. Either way I am very pleased with the app.
Idiot proof application almost Psychic
I downloaded this by mistake because I was looking at something else. Obviously I don’t multitask well I’m a little dyslexic. This app is so intuitive all I have to do is tap and move my finger. It almost anticipates what I want to do. This is a non-paid none-solicited neutral recommendation for this app. Even without buying the extras for 1.99 which is fairly reasonable the app apps and filters that are available are phenomenal. I highly recommend this and just give the developers a little bit of cash I may even buy some of the filters although the ones that are there are incredible I can move it around with my fingers and it’s really really great I am using an iPhone 6S plus
Great features would like to see...
I just bought the full version, I used two other editing apps . I just got started in photography I definitely liked the app but I would like to suggest on adding a text feature so I could write on my photos (watermark) , an when adding the double exposure adding a easier way to add the second photo using a rotate feature that could help straighten the picture. And I would also like to see a way to view The before and after pictures during the edit session . Can’t wait too see this app continue to grow Thanks you for creating this app I love the backgrounds!
Edit I would also like to suggest a feature that lets me pick what size brush I want to use when using the saturation it can get a little tricky .
Edit : thanks for improving the app I would like to suggest maybe a desktop version? I would definitely download it.
- Uova Oy
- 138.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Uova Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Ultralight Pro $7.99
- Texture Tool $1.99
- Film Kit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.