A complete reporting studio for medical imaging exams with numerous features you never imagined to be possible with your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Get 1 month risk free trial with all access with any new subscriptions.
Katiba® has evolved from a teaching tool to a suite of services to include reports for all medical imaging examinations. Katiba® Medical Imaging Reporting Studio is an intuitive interactive comprehensive reporting tool that facilitates the process of creating standardized high quality reports for any medical imaging exams. This app is designed simply to improve accuracy, consistency and efficiency of communication between radiologists and referring physicians at a very low cost. This innovative tool will save $$$ for any medical imaging facilities by eliminating the need for outdated highly costly and user-unfriendly windows applications, voice dictations, DICOM printers and scanners. With Katiba®, there is no need for stenos or poor quality windows voice activation software which are scientifically proven to be the main source of errors in reports. You can install this app on all of your iOS devices or Apple Silicon Macs with no additional fees and communicate with your current servers no matter what type they are.
With Katiba®, you have the option to subscribe monthly, semiannually or yearly to have full access to all features. All of your devices in your department or your entire healthcare will have exactly the same reporting templates with latest list of technologists, radiologists, worksheet diagrams, your institution header banner, and you only pay a very low flat monthly semiannually or yearly fee no matter how many devices you install the app on. And if you update a diagram or add or remove a user from the app, all of your devices will instantly be updated safely from iCloud with the latest information.
There are structured report templates for ultrasound exams which can easily be modified and customized to your preferences in any country regardless of your language. In just a few seconds, you can directly print report or worksheet, or export it as DICOM or PDF directly to your PACS server or share the report directly with referring physicians by email or text messaging with no papers involved. Technologists can wirelessly transfer their work to radiologist's device for review. All done directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices. Katiba® enables radiologists to create reports on the go from anywhere and at any time even while travelling outside their department.
Currently, Katiba® includes 7 structured report templates for ultrasound exams and a Free-Text style reporting tool for all other modalities which uses the powerful Apple built-in voice Dictation technology. We will add new structured reporting templates for CT, MR and US. Some of the current features are:
1. Free-Text Report & Worksheet to create reports or worksheets for any medical imaging examinations
2. Send Documents or scan requisitions directly from the app to PACS
3. Template for Breast Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
4. Template for Thyroid Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
5. Template for Obstetrical Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
6. Template for CIMT Reporting Tool
7. Template for Carotid Duplex Report & Worksheet
8. Template for Pelvic Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
9. Obstetrical Ultrasound Calculator
10. Import measurements from OB, Gyne, carotid duplex and CIMT scans directly from your PACS into your worksheet or report.
11. Ability to add up to 4 images to your reports
12. Ability to add a blank or schematic diagram to ultrasound worksheets
- Short video tutorials
- Setup Assistant
- customizable institution header
- optional to add a digital image of patient's label to report or worksheet
- unlimited number of registered users
- optional to save a category title for ultrasound reports
- barcode or QR reader for patient ID and accession number
- DICOM communication with MWL and PACS servers
- And more.
The total number of pages in report or worksheet is now automatically added to signature section of the report or worksheet.
An optional text field is added to Free-Text template to enter any additional information or references to report or worksheet.
Print buttons are added to saved ultrasound diagrams to print a desired worksheet or diagram.
Fixed a bug that prevented from removing unwanted images when multiple images are selected to be add to report and template is switched from report to worksheet.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2005-2022 by Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $15.99
- All Access $159.99
- All Access $86.99