The next generation ultrasound reporting tool, wirelessly incorporating AI and structured reporting measurements directly from PACS into your worksheet or report.
Get 1 month risk free trial to all features with monthly or yearly subscription.
Katiba® Ultrasound Reporting Tool is an intuitive interactive educational tool that facilitates the process of creating standardized high quality worksheets or final reports from any ultrasound exams. Katiba® is designed simply to improve accuracy, consistency and efficiency of communication between sonographers and radiologists and between radiologists and referring physicians. This innovative AI tool will save $$$ for any medical imaging facilities by eliminating the need for outdated highly costly and user-unfriendly windows applications (which are highly dependent on IT support). With Katiba®, there is no need for stenos or voice activation software which are scientifically proven to be the main source of errors in reports. You can install this app on all of your iOS devices with no additional fees and save more $.
With Katiba®, you have the option to purchase the app once (One-Time Purchase) to have access to all current and future features or purchase coins to pay for the services that you use in the app. All of your iOS devices in your department or your entire healthcare will have exactly the same features including the latest templates, list of sonographers, radiologists, worksheet diagrams, your institution header banner, and more. And if you update a diagram or add or remove a sonographer or a radiologist from the list of users, you can make the changes in your device and all of your iOS devices will instantly be updated from the iCloud with the latest information or diagrams without the need for any further actions.
The structured report created by Katiba® can easily be modified and customized to your preferences in any country regardless of what language you speak. In just a few seconds, you can directly send, print, or save PDF file with your PACS server or share it directly with referring physicians by email or text messaging or review your worksheet with a radiologist with no papers involved. Technologists can wirelessly transfer their work to radiologist's device for review or creating the final report. All done directly from your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
Currently, Katiba® includes 9 major apps (may require coins or One-Time Purchase):
1. Breast Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
2. Thyroid Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
3. Obstetrical Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
4. CIMT Reporting Tool
5. Carotid Duplex Report & Worksheet
6. Pelvic Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
7. Obstetrical Ultrasound Calculator
8. Free-Text Report & Worksheet (to create report or worksheet for any ultrasound examinations with your choice of diagram or option to add a sonogram to your report)
9. Send Documents to PACS (directly from within the app).
10. Import measurements for OB, Gyne, carotid duplex and CIMT directly from your PACS.
- Short video tutorials on how to use the app
- add your institution header to the report or worksheet once and use it permanently on all of your iOS devices
- add your patient's label to the report or worksheet
- register unlimited number of users
- save a category title for breast or thyroid ultrasound to appear in the report automatically
- save breast diagrams, thyroid diagram and obstetrical diagram to your iOS devices so they will automatically be inserted in the worksheets
- add up to 4 sonograms to your report
- barcode or QR code reader for patient ID and accession number
- DICOM communication with MWL and PACS server
- And more.
Added easy subscription access for devices that are eligible for 1 month free trial or not currently subscribed.
Fixed a bug that would have caused duplicated findings of carotid duplex under certain circumstances.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2005-2021 by Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Coins $0.99
- 50 Coins $3.99
- 100 Coins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.