Katiba® Ultrasound Reporting Tool is an intuitive interactive educational tool that facilitates the process of creating standardized high quality worksheets or final reports from ultrasound findings. Katiba® is designed simply to improve accuracy, consistency and efficiency of communication of ultrasound findings with other colleagues and it potentially saves $ millions for large healthcare facilities by eliminating the cost of using outdated super expensive unfriendly software applications (which are highly dependent on IT support), no need for stenos or voice activation applications (which are full of errors, expensive and high risk for your professional liability) and install it on all of your iOS devices with no additional fee.
With Katiba®, you have the option to purchase the app once (One-Time Purchase) to have access to all current and future features or pay as you use the app. The mega advantage is that you can install the app on as many as iOS devices in your department at no additional costs (they should be logged in with the same Apple ID). This way all of your iOS devices in your department or your entire healthcare will have exactly the same features including the latest list of sonographers, radiologists, worksheet diagrams, your institution header banner, and more. And if you decide to change a diagram or add or remove a sonographer or radiologist from the list of users, you can make the changes in your device and all of your iOS devices will instantly be updated from the iCloud with the latest information or diagrams without the need for any further actions or being at mercy of IT support.
The structured report created by Katiba® can easily be modified and customized to your preferences in any country regardless of what language you speak. In just a few seconds, you can directly send, print, or save PDF file with your PACS server or share it directly with referring physicians by email or messaging or review your worksheet with a radiologist with no papers involved. All done directly from your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) with no need for IT support or other expensive computers or software applications.
Currently, Katiba® includes 8 major apps (may require coins or One-Time Purchase):
1. Breast Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
2. Thyroid Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
3. Obstetrical Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
4. CIMT Reporting Tool
5. Pelvic Ultrasound Report & Worksheet
6. Obstetrical Ultrasound Calculator
7. Free-Text Report & Worksheet (to create report or worksheet for any ultrasound examinations with your choice of diagram or option to add a sonogram to your report)
8. Send Documents to PACS (directly from within the app).
- Short video tutorials on how to use the app
- Ability to add your institution header to the report or worksheet and save it to your iCloud for use from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to add your patient's label to the report or worksheet
- Ability to save unlimited number of radiologists and sonographers to the app to be used from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to save the category title of your breast ultrasound or thyroid ultrasound to iCloud so that it can be added to the report automatically from any of your iOS devices
- Ability to save breast diagrams, thyroid diagram and obstetrical diagram to your iOS devices so they will automatically be inserted in the worksheets
- Ability to add up to 4 sonograms to your report
- Ability to read barcode or QR code for patient ID and accession number
- DICOM communication with MWL and PACS server
- And many more.
Automatically populate demographics on “Send Documents To PACS” page if the patient is already selected from Modality Worklist
Added "Scan Document" functionality to "Report Preview" page so that sonographers and radiologists can instantly scan requisition or other documents and send them to PACS
Structured Reporting template of thyroid nodules have been updated based on the latest guidelines
Improved layout of description of findings in breast and thyroid templates
Automatically select the proper SR template when a patient is selected from the Modality Worklist
Improved user interface experience
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 by Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Coins $3.99
- 10 Coins $0.99
- 100 Coins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.