Welcome to the Secure Smarthome!
The UltraSync app enables remote control of Interlogix, UltraSecure products in homes and businesses. The UltraSync app provides real-time management of security and automation control systems from virtually anywhere. Optimize the safety, comfort and convenience of your UltraSecure products with UltraSync.
Note: Functionality of this app requires compatible equipment and an UltraSync service plan. Available features vary based on system and service plan.
- Arm and disarm system
- See if doors and windows are open
- Monitor special areas such as a safes, liquor or medicine cabinets
- Monitor property and safety of loved ones
- Know when children get home from school or leave the home
- Look in on pets during the day
- Monitor history of users and events
- View live video and event-triggered recorded clips from security cameras
- Turn on, off and dim lights
- Automate actions on user's location events when leaving or entering the home or business*
- Lock and unlock
- Change the temperature and fan
- Watch live-video and recorded clips
Schedules and Scenes
- Create scenes that are triggered by specified actions (i.e., When system is disarmed, turn on house lights)
- Create schedules that limit system access (i.e., Housekeeper user account only active Monday - Friday from 8AM to 12PM)
- Combine scenes and schedules for enhanced automation (i.e., Monday - Friday, after 10PM and before 6AM, when system is armed, lock doors, turn off lights and set thermostat to 70 degrees)
- Receive Email notification of system alerts
- Emergency alerts
- Non-emergency Alerts
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Added SMS notifications for selected event groups in the ZeroWire panel
Minor bug fixes and performance improvement
Support for iOS14 devices
Ratings and Reviews
The app lets me remotely turn on and off the alarm, which is great; however, it doesn’t send me a SMS message when the alarm goes off. I get an email, but, seriously how often will you check an email to know something is wrong. Checked the mobile # and it is correct in the settings.
What am I missing?
COR thermostat compatibility issues
This app would be more universal if it would hold the Carrier Cor thermostat settings. It allows you to add your thermostat by inputting the screen name and password, but will drop off after a few hours. I contacted Ultrasync and they blame Carrier and Carrier blames Ultrasync. I place the responsibility squarely on Ultrasync to resolve this issue within “their” app. It would be nice to add the Cor screen name and password one time and be done with it once and for all. Please resolve this issue to improve the overall functionality.
The Carrier COR issue resolved with recent software update and seems to be holding well now. The auto alarm issued resolved by service technician turning off feature that sends a smart phone notification. The only issue outstanding is when you depress the 7” digital control panel. It now has a screen message to input “installer pin” rather than user pin or select arrow to go back. Please include in next update. Thanks!
Great app ones is all setup
I have had the UltraSync panel for about 3 years and keeps working absolutely great. The ability to interact with my cameras, alarm and Zwave products in a single app is just fantastic. I honestly have pace of mind and confort since day 1. My system has several indoor and outdoor cameras, several automation products, thermostats and of course the complete intrusion system.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UHS Pty Ltd
- 74.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2021 UHS Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.