UltraTap is a unique multi-tap effect capable of rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation. It’s the perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords and other evolving effects — everything from reversed reverbs to a massed church choir singing a Gregorian chant in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Use up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into choruses and reverbs.
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic spacing between taps using the Spread knob.
- Use the onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms.
- Use the innovative "Slurm" control to smear taps together or modulate them to create truly unique reverbs.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
Fixed an issue where clip meters did not always illuminate when clipping had occurred.
Improved preset flyout behavior in the AUv3 plugin. It now remains open when resizing the plugin window.
Added a MIDI-specific version of the AUv3, in addition to the non-MIDI compatibility version.
Added a MIDI mute function to the MIDI-enabled AUv3.
Improved scrolling for the user guide on iOS 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish they would group a bundle but I get it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.