The Ulysses is a former British sailing and steamship, which sank at Bluff Point in the Red Sea. Now, the Ulysses is an attraction for scuba divers and is available in interactive map format on the scuba diving app by Ocean Maps. The precise, 3D underwater maps make it possible to safely plan your next dive to the Ulysses.
No In-App purchases
No registration necessary
- 2D and 3D modes
- First person dive navigation
- Different visualization modes of the dive site (ground type and depth)
- Tours, Hotspots, safety stop
We will be adding more useful features in the future, please send us feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Plan your next diving adventures with the world's first interactive, 3D underwater maps by Ocean Maps!
- First person control (dive mode). Dive in and explore the wreck first hand!
- Improved graphics and overall 3D look
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.