The 6S audit is a tool used to improve overall productivity in any industry. It’s based on the 5S checklist of five principles (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) and includes Safety as the final "S". With Japanese origins, similar to Kaizen and other lean initiatives, 6S is used to keep any given area safe, organized, clean and structured in a way that makes it easiest to perform a task in a specific space.
UMT Audit 6S allows you to easily perform a 6S audit at your facility to see how you can improve your productivity. At anytime you can check your score to see how your company ranks.
Please see an intro and basic how to with this YouTube video at this URL
(There is a separate compatible PC module for UMT Audit that gives users extra options to customize other types of audits and additional tools to manage reports and corrective actions on a PC. This module is not necessary to effectively perform a 6S audit and is sold separately.)
What's new in version 5.4.7 (build 2019111901)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Dark Mode
What's new in version 5.4.6 (build 2019110801)
- Added a preference to limit the picture resolution
What's new in version 5.4.5 (build 2019101101)
- Migrated to Xcode 11.1
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with iOS 13 that was crashing the application
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with iOS 13 when saving images into the database
What's new in version 5.4.4 (build 2019092701)
- Migrated to Xcode 10.3
- Fixed an issue when saving the pictures in the sda file
What's new in version 5.4.3 (build 2019051601)
- Added menu lockouts support
What's new in version 5.4.2 (build 2019050701)
- Migrated to Xcode 10.2
- Added the possibility to communicate with Umt Manager using the USB cable
- Added the user defined score feature
- Upload and Download icons now reflect the communication method
What's new in version 5.4.1 (build 2019031901)
- Added the zone manager
- Minor bug fix
What's new in version 5.4.0 (build 2019031402)
- UMT Audit for iOS version 5.4 was completely rewritten in the Apple Swift 4.2 language using Xcode 10.1
- It offers the same features as the previous version but with the iOS feel and look
(A few minor features are missing and will be added in upcoming updates)
See the "Help--> Revision History" menu for a complete list of changes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.