No need to be a professional translator — being bilingual is enough! Pass our evaluation and you can earn $8 to $18 per hour correcting machine translations.
Unbabel is building the World’s Translation Layer.
Review, edit and approve machine translation produced by Unbabel’s artificial intelligence technology and help deliver human quality translation to businesses and organizations around the world.
Complete our training and evaluation after signing up on the app to access paid tasks on the platform, and then work on the go. It’s that simple.
How does it work?
- When Unbabel receives text, we automatically translate it with software
- We then chop it up into smaller tasks and distribute these to our community (you)
- You approve what’s good and edit what’s not-so-good
Unbabel Translators can earn between $8 and $18 per hour.
For more information, go to https://unbabel.com/translators/
Say hello to Unbabel v3.7.2!
More annotation types are now editable; edit and correct translation errors in glossary terms, currencies, dates, numbers, percentages, org names and countries
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
I like it so far, I’ll update it when I get my first payout!
Lots of bugs and the worst one deleted my account!!!
The app is very nice in a way that you can make money in your free time while transit in the bus or travelling. However, the app has many frustrating bugs, like while writing the translation, the cursor would jump and select random text and you end up deleting what you’ve wrote. But this is nothing in front of the latest bug I got stung by which is when I was unlinking my LinkedIn account. I received an email saying that my request for deleting my account is received and I’m no longer able to access my account or language pair!!!
This is the most stupid bug an app could have. All my work history, time spent on the app and balance is lost!!! They don’t even ask whether I want to confirm the unlinking or explain that this will cause deleting the account which I don’t understand why would it do so as there is a separate button for deleting the account.
It’s great, but the algorithm is not good for fast translators
I tend to do my work very fast and I found the algorithm not very fair for fast people. If you are a fast translator, you’ll know what I’m talking about. I sometimes find myself in an awkward situation, I earn only like 3 cents for each sentences that I translated. Instead, if you slow down a bit, you’ll make more money by just staring at the sentence and do nothing. This is not fair for people who really work hard. please fix that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbabel, Inc.
- 69.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Unbabel Inc.