Uncharted Waters Origin 12+

LINE Games

Designed for iPad

    • 3.7 • 132 Ratings
    • Free
    • Offers In-App Purchases

Screenshots

Description

Series Commemorating the 30th anniversary of the ‘Uncharted Waters’ series
Enter into the Endless Possibility, ‘Uncharted Waters Origin’

A story that unfolds in the 16th century, a time that was still shrouded in mystery.
Now, it is time to set sail into an open world with excitement you've never felt before!

Experience freedom and joy as you journey across the globe through the game’s various features, including sailing, adventures, combat, and trading!

■ Enter into the Endless Possibility ‘Realistic Open World’
A vast world that shows 1/320 of the real world.
Detailed weather conditions and environments based on historical data.
Historically accurate sailors, landmarks, and relics.
Experience the vast seas of the 16th century within Uncharted Waters in High-quality 3D graphics!

■ A Massive World you can Experience through ‘Uncharted Waters Origin ’
Experience an expansive, detailed world with 8 national powers, 200 ports, 60 villages,
over 300 battlegrounds, and over 20 types of weather.

■ Create Stories with Admirals and Follow their Chronicles
Follow the admirals recreated from the original series,
collect historical figures from the 15-17th century,
and experience the game’s rich campaigns!

■ Real-time Trade System
With numerous regional specialties and goods,
and market prices that fluctuate depending on demand and supply,
strategize your investments and use the golden routes to obtain your riches!

■ Endless Freedom of Gameplay on the Vast Seas!
Become a big fish through trading to invest in developed cities.
Become an unbeatable pirate king using strengthened ships.
Experience free and fluid gameplay befitting of the Uncharted Waters series!

■ Moving OSTs and a Lineup of Passionate, Veteran Voice Actors
More than 104 fully orchestrated soundtracks, including the famous soundtrack that represents the original Uncharted Waters series, composed by the famous composer, Yoko Kanno.
Our lineup of passionate, veteran voice actors will help players immerse themselves in the game.

CAST
- Japanese: Kensho Ono, Yui Ishikawa, Takuya Eguchi, Kenta Miyake, Jun Fukuyama, Takehito Koyasu, Akari Kito, Noriaki Sugiyama, Junta Terashima, Yoshimitsu Shimoyama , and more.

Set sail now
on ‘Uncharted Waters Origin’!

[‘Uncharted Waters Origin ’ Website]
https://bit.ly/3GLGGB4

[‘Uncharted Waters Origin ’ Official Community]
https://uwo.floor.line.games/

[‘Uncharted Waters Origin ’ Official YouTube]
https://bit.ly/3XF7nyd

What’s New

Version 2.0152

January 31 Content Update
- New Admiral: Zheng Chenggong
- New Mate: Aredvi
- New Assault: 'Moby Dick'
- Government Post system added
- Auto supply available when departing for missions
- Grade 19 Ship added

Ratings and Reviews

3.7 out of 5
132 Ratings

132 Ratings

Editors’ Notes

Sail the high seas to trade, explore, or pillage other ships as pirates in this story-driven MMO.

JettingChen ,

I love it. My favorite game.

Since I started playing this game, I haven’t played any other games. I naturally stopped playing League of Legends. I love this game a lot. I am playing this game with Uncharted Waters 4 music. I wish the publisher would make playing other Uncharted Waters music a purchase option.

Another Go player ,

Surprise, game is too generous for f2p!

I am a f2p player, so far I didn’t spend one cent in this game and I am currently lvl 51. I got tons of A rated char (over 20) and some S rated char(5 so far). You don’t even need to pay money for them. You can hire them using gold you earn in game. A char need like 10 million for 60% of chance each try, S char need 50 million for 40% of chance each try. If you keep building ship up to Tier 13, you will get 20 million in long distance 1-2 hrs trading profit. Ship building are completely free too, no real money involved. Blue gems are very easy to get as well. You put 25 million in each city to get 25 blue gem each week. I invested in 20 cities so far so now I get 500 blue gem each week. Red gem you earn by sell your excess material in auction house, I already got 5000 red gem and bought my first red gem S admiral. There are one free admiral, one admiral cost 100 million, and 3 admiral cost 5000 blue gem each. Not hard to get because game also shower you with blue gem each day.

Overall it is a very generous mmo game which you can transform your work into ducat(like gold), then into blue gem by investing or red gem by selling your stuff earned.

It does take a lot of time to play this game, but you see you build more powerful fleets, growing your mates, and get more valuable loot as you play. It is a very relaxing long term game. I enjoyed so much so I want to share with people on the fence.

App Privacy

The developer, LINE Games, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Identifiers

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • User Content
  • Identifiers

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

Games
Games
Games
Games
Games
Utilities

You Might Also Like

Games
Games
Games
Games
Games
Games