Battle an unstoppable and crazy army of the undead! You are Artix the Paladin… the town people’s only hope against a horde of skeletal zombie warlords!
Sure, you start this infinite runner wearing your underpants and swinging around a rusty sword… but a dozen brag worthy high scores later you can replace that useless hand of yours with a chainsaw. Undead slayers forever... “So slay we all!”
• 5 Paladin weapon & armor sets… each with a “special” attack O_O
• “Battle on!” theme song by One-Eyed Doll
• Upgradable Power Ups!
• Collect rare loot… no idea what it does, but it is collectible. So. Yeah. Collecting!
• “Legend of Artix” book… can you find the mysteriously missing pages?
FACTS & LORE!
• An inspired re-make of the original viral hit flash game, Undead Assault!
• Yup, Daimyo, the Undead Slaying Pomeranian, is actually a real dog.
• Truth, justice and righteousness are an excellent source of calcium when served with milk.
“Thanks to you, Artix slays more undead before breakfast than most Witch Hunters do all year!”
Fixed bug introduced by iOS update that prevented completing tutorial.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How in the lords eternal realm was right about making such a wonderful game
They should make the original adventure quest worlds available on iOS. I know they can do it because they have already made an upgraded version available. Also all you have to do right now is download a flash browser and you can play it quite easily so they should just make an app
Clunky and unfinished
The game almost seems unfinished:
- cool idea
- Integration of artix into a runner
-the controls are clunky and lag
-it seems like there isn't a very well defined hit box for the controls so sometimes they don't even work
-the game seems to randomly decide you got hit, I time my attacks where the enemy is so far away, and sometimes I get hit, other times I don't for no discernible reason.
-the screen is very dark so it can be difficult to see smaller obstacles and projectiles.
-very much designed for you to buy the X3 pet to get enough gold to do anything.
Overall it seems like they never had anyone test it, or ignored them if someone did. I really wanted to like it, but it's just not fun when you can't predict when you're going to get hit.
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 149.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Artix Entertainment LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 3X Gold Multiplier $4.99
- 20K Gold $4.99
- 2K Gold $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.