A simple cause and effect activity that gives you a lot to talk about. Simply touch the screen or press a switch to advance the animated story step by step. With simple clear graphics, this inclusive activity has been designed to provide a wonderful opportunity for discussion and the development of everyday day vocabulary associated with using an underground subway.
Look at the pictures and tell the story in your own words. can you guess what is going to happen, the driver didn’t until it was too late!
Why not make a print out of each stage of the story to use as sequencing activity.
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)
• Simple touch access
• Bright clear graphics with bold outlines
• Good simple and appropriate sound effects
• Develop language around a familiar everyday activity
• Anticipate outcomes
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.