uNetCams allows you to monitor multiple live video and audio feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed.
* Main Features
▶ Up to 100 cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way Audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Recordings can be scheduled to start and stop multiple times on any particular day, or the same time periods can be set for multiple days simultaneously
▶ Export event recordings in the specific time duration to one video clip
▶ Simply playback video from scheduled, event recordings by daily or hourly search
▶ Automatically record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Support iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (1, 4, 8, 9, 16 layouts)
▶ Live video viewing of up to 16 feeds at a time or full screen
▶ Friendly navigate back and forth between multi cameras screen
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Pan and Tilt controls up to 8 directions
▶ Presets control up to 8 positions
▶ Auto patrol preset positions or vertical or horizontal (if applicable)
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Enable or disable Aspect Fit
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Exchange setup file between the Mac devices
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBpower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Etrovision, Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hikvision, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Keekoon, KKmoon, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, PyleHome, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smar Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, TriVision, Trust, Ubiquiti, UCam247, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Wirepath, Woo, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported USB/FireWire/Built-in webcam (refer to the web page)
- Check first if USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras properly works on the Mac and Windows
- Select a model as uWebCam -> Mac or Windows
- Connect between uWebcam and uNetCams
Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over data networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. For security reasons, routers don't normally allow external traffic into your local network. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
If you have any suggestions or other comments, click the Help menu.
- performance enhanced
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dead Product - No new Camera Defs, Just older Cams
I bought this and it’s probably Ok if you have older cameras. None of my new PTZ cams are listed, and even though you can check for camera vendor updates, the list of vendors & models doesn’t seem to ever change. I have cameras from HIKVISION, FLIR, REOLINK, DAUHA. Dahua and Hikvision are listed, but only the base driver, no PTZ. Good luck.
Has issues, poor customer support
Yesterday it ran fine, then about 4 hours later all my cameras were gone, I tried to reload them from the backup and the whole screen changed. I contactd the company and was told it was my network. My network is fine. I even uninstalled the program, rebooted. I went as far as rebooting my modem by unplugging it and waiting 10 minutes. Re installed the program and yet, it doesn’t work. I can’t get the vendors option to work. I took a screen shot and sent it to them. Got the same snarky answer that it wasn’t their fault it was my network. I asked if the recent update to the OSX or the OS is El Capitan but have not received any work.
I need something that works. My iMac is new, barely 2 weeks old. It is unfortunate for me that there are so few programs that are out there for Foscam for the Mac.
So I give them 2 stars at this time and probably will drop down to no stars soon if I can’t get some resolution on this.
Very handy app! I would buy again.
While not perfect I really love this app. I'm using it with a Foscam FI8910W camera, one Trendnet TV-IP422W camera, and 1 Foscam FI9826P camera. The pan and tilt works great. You can listen to the audio on both the Foscam and Trendnet brands of cameras and use the microphone on your computer to talk through the camera's speakers. I have contacted their technical support about some issues and did receive the appropriate help so that is another plus that they listen and respond to customers.
I recommend checking out their website and especially their supported camara list. There is a link to that on their support page don't go by just the summary on the main support page.
I've been using this app for over a year now and they keep improving it with updates. It's nice to know they are still actively updating and improving the product.
Is this polished great looking and great working software?
No, it is not but it does provide a convient way to look at my cameras, supports a wide range of cameras, and is the best software I’ve found for OS X so far.
Would I buy it again?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- 5.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.