THE GAME OF PAPER FOLDING & HOLE PUNCHING.
Unfoldit is a puzzle game designed to increase your cognitive abilities and spatial awareness.
TAP IT, UNFOLD IT, WIN IT.
• Unfoldit features packs of levels that require you to determine the resultant state of paper after folds & hole punches are performed.
• Unfoldit is based on REAL cognitive tests used in academic assessments, medical research, and even admissions tests.
• Unfoldit is the elegant and exciting cognitive challenge you've been looking for!
BRILLIANT IN EVERY WAY.
• Play 1885+ levels in tiers of varying difficulty with even more on the way
• Track your spatial accuracy & precision statistics as you play each level
• Learn with In-Game Hints that show unfolds to guide you toward the solution
• Watch paper animatedly unfold into the solution after completing a level
• Tune your gameplay settings to build a personalized in-game experience
• Experience Unfoldit in Dark Mode and in the default light appearance
INTEGRATED THROUGH & THROUGH.
• Share universal links with others that open levels directly in the app
• iCloud automatically syncs all of your progress and statistics (iOS 13+)
• Setup Siri Shortcuts to take you straight into your next level or statistics
• Receive an optional daily notification for encouragement to keep playing
• Handoff levels between iOS devices & continue levels from the home screen
• Use the Today Widget to quickly check your up-next level and launch into playing
• Train your spatial abilities one level at a time at your own pace
• Levels are short and great for making use of those in-between moments in life
• Spend free moments productively training your brain instead of killing time!
Unfoldit was a finalist in the 2019 Georgia Tech InVenture Prize invention competition.
UNFOLD YOUR MIND. CHANGE YOUR FUTURE.
Enjoy the latest and greatest puzzle game while enhancing your cognitive abilities!
• Added 464 New Expert Levels
• Expert Levels are... 6 × 6!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Logic Game
I’m a big fan of puzzle and logic games, but having to sit down and spend twenty minutes solving a problem just isn’t always viable. This app combines the intensity of a timer with a simple concept, creating a mix that’s both simulating and addictive.
The app is sleekly designed, it doesn’t look trashy or lazy. You can truly see the amount of time that the developers have put into this app. The layout isn’t confusing and the naming of the different groups is entertaining. Each section has a surplus of levels, all of which are re-playable and unique.
There’s also a tab to track your statistics- good for comparing scores and seeing personal growth. Each statistics has a through explanation, so you know they aren’t just throwing numbers in the air.
I’d highly recommend this app to anyone looking for something short and sweet, and I finish this review holding high hopes for the production of further levels!
A puzzle game that actually challenges you!
Unfoldit is a game with very simple rules: follow the folds of the paper and then figure out where the holes would be punched when it is unfolded. However, even with such a straightforward concept, there is surprising amount of depth and challenge as the levels increase in difficulty.
This is not a game that you can play while watching netflix, you actually have to pay attention and use your head to solve each puzzle. If you love brainteasers, this is a game for you!
I’ve almost beaten the game so far, can’t wait for more updates! Here is some of my personal feedback:
Xenon 12 and Radon 12 are both a bit confusing in the folding steps. I found the pattern but had to try a few times because the orientation was unclear.
I really like the levels where there is a “hidden” fold, like Cobalt 1 & 6 and Nickel 9 & 11. It adds even more dimension to the puzzle. Keep it up!
A Stimulating Challenge!
Unfoldit is the only game that I have ever kept on my phone for longer than a week. I am constantly challenged in each level and enjoy seeing my thinking process in fruition after each one is solved.
I do not know if the game is friendly for children as my baby cousin became bored after two levels but it is definitely an app worth downloading for teens and up. I play it on the subway on my way to work or school to get my morning started.
Developer Response ,
We're thrilled that you're loving Unfoldit so much! Many people who typically classify themselves as non-gamers frequently tell us they still can't get enough of Unfoldit. What a great way to spring into the day! ☀️
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unfoldit LLC
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Clifford Panos
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Levels $0.99
- Tiny Hint Pack $0.99
- Hard Levels $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.