Everyday banking on your mobile is now simple and easy with UniBank mobile banking. Please note: You will need to have a UniBank Internet Banking Logon to register.
This app lets you take the bank with you.
Fast and simple access:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log in OR Touch ID (iPhone 5s or above)
• Quickly check your balance without logging in
• View your pending Visa transactions
Transfer money and pay bills:
• Make payments to a PayID using OSKO
• Create, modify or delete future payments
• Transfer instantly between your accounts, just like in internet banking
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Pay anyone using their bank BSB and account number
Greater control over your accounts and cards:
• Add a card to Apple Wallet via the Cards menu to use Apple Pay
• Change your card PIN on the go
• Block your card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Personalise your account order and even show and hide accounts easily
Banking on the go:
• Find your nearest UniBank branch
• Keep your account secure by letting us know of your overseas travel plans
Members can find out how to register for Internet Banking at unibank.com.au.
UniBank is a division of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited ABN 30 087 650 459 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238981.
We're continually improving the app and in this release there is:
- ability to receive and manage notifications
- security enhancements and bug fixes
- Teachers Mutual Bank Limited
- 32.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Teachers Mutual Bank Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.