The Uniden WDVR app is designed to give you full control and live viewing of your Uniden WDVR system cameras. All four cameras can be viewed simultaneously in quad view, or just “double tap” on the camera you would like to view in full screen mode.
1. Access you WDVR from your iOS device through 3G/4G or WiFi network
2. View live and recorded video
3. Full control of system settings including recording parameters and video resolution and quality
4. Receive push notifications and/or Email alerts of motion detection events
5. WDVR system supports up to 3 remotes viewers simultaneously (requires 1.5Mbps effective upload bandwidth)
Supports Uniden WDVR4-2 and WDVR4-2HDD models.
- Pesky bug fixes
- Updates for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Worse system I ever bought, always going down ,currently on but no access. Look like I have to do a hard reboot again.
So far I don't have many complaints other than the fact that I do not get any notifications when there's an alarm/alert. This is a feature that's pretty important. What good is it, if it alarms and don't notify me...😒
No update in 2 years?!?!
No longer works and really their IT department hasn’t made in update in 2 years. Worthless.
- Uniden America Corp
- 8.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Uniden
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.