***Be selected What's Hot by apple***
***Be selected New & Noteworthy by apple***
Do you know USA map?
Do you want to challenge the puzzle map with fun game?
How about your kid?
United States puzzle map game will help you to learn the map’s shape and name of every state. In main game, touch state map you can see the full name; You need to drag the state map to the correct position, when you drag all state maps to its position, you win. Trivia game is designed for you to memorize better the states’ map name and shape.
1. Very fun game to learn USA states map by drag the picture.
2. Main game has three levels. First level has the outline tips, have abbreviation of states. Second level has no outline tips and has abbreviation of states. Third level has no outline and abbreviation tips.
3. Trivia game will random to create the three options for every states map. Once answer is wrong, correct answer will prompt.
4. Main game has game time tips and best record.
5. Added capital test for trivia game part.
6. It's different initial location for 50 states map in main game.
7. Added child to read all 50 states name.
Thanks for your playing and welcome to give me good suggestion.
//welcome to play other puzzle map too.
1)Europe Puzzle Map
2)Asia Puzzle Map.
3)Japan State Puzzle Map.
4)China State Puzzle Map.
5)France Puzzle Map.
6)HongKong Puzzle Map.
7)South America Puzzle Map.
8)Africa Puzzle Map.
9)Italy Puzzle Map.
10) Australia Puzzle Map.
11) Korean Peninsula Puzzle Map.
12) Canada Puzzle Map.
13) Germany Puzzle Map.
14) Netherlands Puzzle Map.
15) United Mexican States Puzzle Map.
16) Spain Puzzle Map.
17) Portugal Puzzle Map.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple & fun
Nice time killing mind teaser, race with friends, who knows the world the best. Learn while playing
We used to love this app :(
We used this app all the time to teach our kids US geography. Our 4 year old learned all the states with this app but with the recent update the voice that states the name of each state is a little kid that can't pronounce the name correctly. For instance Texas is pronounced "Texasis". Sure kids pronouncing names wrong is cute but don't use it when trying to teach kids how to say the names of states. Please go back to the voice that could speak clearly. Until then we won't be using your app :(
Before the update, this app was great. After the update, there's a Asian-kid accent that pronounces the states all wrong and that would confuse my kid and could screw up with what he knows. My kid is in kindergarten... He's not a strong reader but loves maps... So pronunciation is very important for a young learner like him. Would not recommend this app until voice/pronunciation is fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.